Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanoni

12-06-2009

With Corki! omg... when I'm playing trist I have real trouble laning against corki. Another good counter is ashe. A good ashe always keeps me on my toes if I'm trist, and often sends me running back to base early game. Blitzcrank might also counter trist, but only if she's is being dumb or if your Blitzcrank is really good. In addition, Chog will counter just about every (solo) dps later game, so having him in your team might not be such a bad idea. (Although, if the enemy team has several dps heros late game, then Chog is in trouble.) Now that I think about it, a good eveylnn or twitch will also counter trist, until trist gets oracles. If she does, then gank her and make her waste all her gold on oracles and wards.

Early game trist has low health, so you can harass her with whatever ranged skill you have if you are a melee champ. Still, If you a melee champ laining against trist, then it may be better to request backup or a lane change. If your entire team is melee then you probably have enough hp and armor to stave her off late game. If your entire team is melee, you don't have chog, and you have udyr on your team, then you're probably screwed...

kaodynamics

12-06-2009

You hit her really hard....twice.

IViepb6yRj

12-06-2009

petition to hardcap crit chance and damage.

kaodynamics

12-06-2009

Or you can hit her really hard twice and be called a pedophile for killing her.

Kyle700

12-06-2009

You just shoot her in the face. Meh, I suppose it's kinda hard sometimes, when she melts your face late game in 3 shots.

kaodynamics

12-06-2009

I find that highly unlikely unless your playing someone equally as squishy...

Beegly Boogs

12-06-2009

Quote:
Kyle700:
You just shoot her in the face. Meh, I suppose it's kinda hard sometimes, when she melts your face late game in 3 shots.

I main Trist and a friend of mine mains GankPlank. Rapid fire + morale = 2.5 attack speed. It's fun to be farmed and blow people up in little over a second. XD