report player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

semperfiordie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

I dont know if it is just me or anyone else using the mac client but in the stats after game the report player button is no longer there, there is only add user and ignore.

sciyth

11-07-2010

their is no report button anymore. this is a know issue and has been reported in several other threads.

DBChill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2010

This is not just a Mac client problem as it is present in the PC version too. Whether it was taken out on purpose or not, I am unaware.

However, you can still report using the old method seen below

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=1173

Quote:
If you see people who are WAY out of line in the way they speak and behave, please send a screenshot to harassment@riotgames.com.

We WILL be banning people who are excessively offense, racist, vulgar, etc.

Do not call out players on the forums.

-Pendragon

Dataslave

Adjudicator

11-08-2010

It was fixed in the PC version very rapidly.

Honestly I may stop playing the game altogether if I can't report people through the mac client.

Fix it fast please

DBChill

Recruiter

11-08-2010

Like I said in the previous thread, if you are to lazy to send a mere email then perhaps the "harassment" was not that big of an issue.

Darkcorpse

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBChill View Post
Like I said in the previous thread, if you are to lazy to send a mere email then perhaps the "harassment" was not that big of an issue.

Agree with you there bud....

Icettiflow

11-12-2010

It's a little difficult to report players who are intentionally disrupting gameplay by sitting in the spawning pool the entire game without disrupting the game yourself by stopping every 30 seconds to take screenshots as proof.

ElectroMagnifico

11-14-2010

Honestly i was reported by all my team and the red team for lashing out because a......."Novice player."...O_o
was junglin at lvl 1 with wrong hero....leaving me alone in the lane and therefor getting killed and not getting any gold....GG..^_^
I was Wrongfully accused!!