Unjustly punished

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpitefulZombie

04-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6337246/ I feel that i was unjustly punished for these cases, what the actual chat does not show is that A. the teams themselves ignored me and did everything in there power to prevent me from succeeding meaning assisting enemy team. and B. did nothing but harass me to the point of me blowing up at them then them reporting me like trolls. and yet i continually get banned for getting mad at people like this and nothing happens to them? lol where is the justice in this. there is none, all it is is people looking to make people who actually wanna win this game lose. not to mention when the foreiegners report me for saying "learn our language when you come to this server" and calling me racist and you're making it right for them to do this and innocent people are losing there accounts for this?

SonicBanged

04-03-2013

I seen the Thread and honestly i agree with this case, the summoners that have reported spitefulzombie seem to be defying the summoners code themselves. i really cant see anything permabannable in this case, maybe a few days ban, but not permaban a bit ridiculous riot come on.

Athy

04-03-2013

In game one 24 SECONDS into the game you are already calling your team *******. You are literally sabotaging your team before minions even spawn. At just before the twelve minute mark you start claiming you're going to go AFK and then sit in base and continue to argue with your team.

If I'm with another guy, and the rest of my team is acting like a bunch of trolling asses, then the last thing I want is the only other potentially non-troll to start raging out. I look at this and say, "Would I want to play with you?" and I can't even get past the first game before going, "Oh hell no."

Shelzin

04-03-2013

Buddy I would have punished you after looking at the first game. I wouldn't have even bothered looking at the rest.

Feel free to think it's unjust. But when you start with this 24 seconds into the game:
Varus [All] [00:00:24] obviously you cant solo queue anymore without getting *******

I don't feel as if anything I say to you is going to make any difference. If you change nothing and make a new account it will be banned in time. Come back if you want help... Saying you disagree with no logical reason why won't do anything.

Until shown otherwise you are a waste of my time... Or anyone else that would be willing to help you IMHO.

SonicBanged

04-03-2013

did you guys think about what happened in champ select? the obviously trolled him extremely hard + it was a ranked game be honest with yourselves you would have been extremely upset aswell.

Saint Latona

04-03-2013

Uuhhh??

Doesn't matter whether your team is trolling you or not. I do sympathize with you, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. However, I do agree with the ban. You were retaliating against them, which is a big no-no. You even threatened to afk. You were being a child, and the enemy team was telling you to chill but you kept on *****ing.

And this is all from Game 1. Take a chill pill dude.

NegativeVisions

04-03-2013

Not only was it ranked, 3 of them picked up teleport and revive. That obviously isn't something to be happy about with your ranked team if they were trolling him.

SonicBanged

04-03-2013

but this should not be a permaban like holy **** give him a chance!?!?!?!

Jellysmackle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

I feel like the ban was justified but maybe not a permaban.

xanthking

04-03-2013

I have played more than a few ranked game since I've played LoL and I can honestly say i agree with zombie... while his attitude might have been extreme i think he was just in his rage... although i aggree that this behavior is uncalled for i think perma banned is a bit excessive.