About Revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volandum

04-04-2013

Zimike ran Garrison Exhaust if I recall on really flighty supports. That was a long time ago though.

Talith PA

04-05-2013

That's because Zimike would play neverdie tank Janna.

Craiazy

04-05-2013

Revive,

Revive in Dominion has become an-almost-mandatory summoner spell in higher ELO. Where am at in MM it is pretty rare to see someone without revive. and i like that.

Revive makes for engaging battles top - there have been times the game has gone 5 mins without top being claimed yet all because of revives - Idk about you but that makes for some really intense game play.

Also, if you play bottom lane. revive is a HUGE counter measure to a simple 2v1 gank.. A common strat with people i play with is to Gank bot JUST to get there revive on CD - especially if its mid game ( since the cd is so long. if you force bottom to use it, that means it will be on CD late game when that dreaded Re-spawn mechanic kicks in).

THE only way i could see revive taken out of Dominion is if they remove that re-spawn penalty for a winning team.

People who don't take revive or complain about revive generally have no idea that the team with the MOST points (winning) have a LONGER death timer. this reason alone has caused more 100/400 score comebacks then i can even count. OFC its a give and take. I have been on the losing team and managed a 1/400 comeback to 1/0. and it was almost exclusively this mechanic that allowed us to have a comeback.

once your in a game with 10 revives and your team has 2 garrison , ignite, exhaust, to match with it. you will probably fall in love with the idea of revive.

IF you take ghost because you like to recover fast after re spawning (i used to). Revive's speed boost is unmatched - especially if you play a speedy champion like poppy or zilean - and if you spec into revive, the HP boost you get is HUGE when you recovering from a lvl 4 death in the begining for top.. Death penalty- bushwhack recovery aside, those 2 reasons make revive a sure thing in my eyes.

my 2cents