About Revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

04-03-2013

there's always one a week its just like remove flash threads except even more silly

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

removing revive removes a layer of strategy and makes the game slower pace and way more lop-sided imo. i would argue that the movement speed AND hp buff is a bit much though.

Mekboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

I wouldn't mind if they removed it, it kinda sucks that you have to take revive because everyone else takes revive.

HaIfhearted

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekboss View Post
I wouldn't mind if they removed it, it kinda sucks that you have to take revive because everyone else takes revive.
No, you wouldn't want that. Trust me.
Revive may seem bad to you, but that is only because you don't yet understand the terror of the alternative.

If you people REALLY want to remove Revive, you also need to get rid of Exhaust and Garrison at the same time.

Oh, and I still feel sorry for bot lane.

FDru

04-04-2013

Yeah it would really be terrible if you could reasonably gank bot lane and actually have an impact at some point.

Terrible.

DiscworldDeath

04-04-2013

Dunno, I gank bot lane a lot, and it's super effective.

konfetarius

04-04-2013

Quote:
Yeah it would really be terrible if you could reasonably gank bot lane and actually have an impact at some point.

Terrible.
TIL that ganking more than once every 9 minutes is INCONCEIVABLE and bot laners never kill each other on their own.

lbgsloan

04-04-2013

Revive is immensely useful for seeing the relative elo level the MM tried to throw you in, or if your teammate is a SR freeweek tester who does not care about the outcome of the match at all. If I see flash/ignite on a freeweek or new release/rework, the rest of the team had better be god tier.

wolferer

04-04-2013

I just want to point out that I've seen people do very well in high elo games without bringing revive. Typically on very tanky champions or elusive champions. Revive gives you an advantage, but it's not that big of an advantage. Having an extra combat summoner spell has advantages, too.

konfetarius

04-04-2013

High elo games often drags random low elo players into them for sake of actually making the game happen for said high elo players. Matchmaking OP.

Though I remember, I think it was BPB? Experiment with one player not using revive for sake of Garrison + another spell.