About Revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paxamus

04-03-2013

Am I the only one who thinks revive should be removed from dominion? It makes it so out playing someone is completely irrelevant, and is over all obnoxious.

Orphane

04-03-2013

Killing them and forcing them to blow a 9 minute cooldown is completely irrelevant?

I mean, I get that people don't like Revive, but at least work out some good examples of why.

Bandit Bill

04-03-2013

Hmm I always thought knowing how to use revive in an intelligent manor was part of the dominion skill set with the current meta. Blowing revive just because you died isn't a good use of it as its a 9 min CD. Using it to defend bot or reenforce a developing team fight could be game changing. It can be clutch or wasted and often times I see the latter and not the former.

UPfreely

04-03-2013

personally i like seeing battles w\o flash

A Slime Appears

04-03-2013

Exhaust and flash are also get-out-of-getting-outplayed cards too, are we going to remove those? They even have much smaller cooldowns!

HaIfhearted

04-03-2013

Well, all Revives and a small handful of Exhausts and Garrisons is sure as hell more fun to play against than all Exhaust/Garrison with maybe an Ignite or 2 thrown in.

Plus, Revive is really nice for bot laners.
If someone doesn't take Revive bot, he/she will get ganked the moment Windmill fight is over, and there is not a damn thing they can do about it.

pwndras

04-03-2013

I used to never take revive in dominion before and did relatively ok. As someone mentioned earlier the cd is really long, I mean I think I have only been able to use revive twice in one game. So you just need to weigh the options out, when I don't take revive I like running exhaust and ignite both are very good in dom and come back way sooner than revive.

Volandum

04-03-2013

I'd much rather see Revive than Flash, at least when you outplay someone and they use Revive they die. EDIT: And they're not poking at you from over the wall you went round to get them in the first place.

weezcake

04-03-2013

There's nothing wrong with revive. Just because you lost first point because of revive doesn't mean that it's a bad thing. Most people blow revive at the wrong time and it ends up costing them the game

Eyemite

04-03-2013

No you are not but you would be in the minority. It is a tool that has become essential at this point but is not a game breaker. There are already lots of threads on this topic so there isn't much more to say.