Who wins?

Team 1 27 90.00%
Team 2 3 10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Which team do you think wins this match up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Team 1
1-Kass
2-J4
3-ZAC
4-Brand
5-Vi

vs

Team 2
1-Khazix
2-Nidalee
3-Leona
4-Jax
5-Syndra

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Kass and Zac on the same team...pity the bottom laner for Team 2 (Syndra?)

StraTosSpeAr

04-03-2013

Team 1. Kass can be beaten by a LOT of CC (which team 2 kind of has), but Syndra isn't going to be able to bot with both Kass and Zac on the same team. You'll have to put Jax down there, and a top 4 of Nidalee/Kha/Leona/Syndra probably won't cut it.

Golly

04-03-2013

This is what I suggest. Come up with questions like this, and (through your stream) play them out. Then go over the replay explaining positions and why people did what they did, etc.

Day[9] style.

Genericke

04-03-2013

Team 1 should win if their Kassadin is good.

Nyx87

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
This is what I suggest. Come up with questions like this, and (through your stream) play them out. Then go over the replay explaining positions and why people did what they did, etc.

Day[9] style.
Would be hard to put together, thoughi guess i could just do snippets of tourney matches and explain stuff using LoLreplay.

Also, I think people are forgetting the gank potention of Kha+Leona, along side Nidalee's jungle control.

Golly

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Would be hard to put together, thoughi guess i could just do snippets of tourney matches and explain stuff using LoLreplay.

Also, I think people are forgetting the gank potention of Kha+Leona, along side Nidalee's jungle control.
Yeah, it would require some planning out. But something like this would be an amazing boon for the scene I feel.

Consider me your biggest fan if you pull it off.

Nyx87

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
Yeah, it would require some planning out. But something like this would be an amazing boon for the scene I feel.

Consider me your biggest fan if you pull it off.
You have caught my interest though, so i will see what i can do. Unfortunately it will have to wait as I am in the process of moving out so no steam tonight as my comp tower is in one box and my monitor is in another.

Dominus Arts

04-04-2013

Team 2. Kassadin is too much overrated.

IS1e275795df8e19

04-05-2013

Kassadin takes Syndra out of the game, and can shut down Nidalee if she tries to play games.

Just look at the amount of CC team 1 has. Vi catches everyone, j4 traps them, Kass silences key target, brand stun + ridiculous damage if they clumped in j4 ult, havent seen much ZAC but I know he can jump in from far and can bounce around.