Which Team Will Win?

Team A 37 90.24%
Team B 4 9.76%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Which team will win!?!?!??!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
He also edited in garen for his 5th (after he put syndra) since I picked Vi/Brand/J4 who are all effective bots while still maintaining strong AoE/Initiation/Control Toplane.
I want to talk briefly about my botlane pick. I am not a fan of picking Syndra against that team (assassins that can blink over walls will murder her) but she is probably the safest against that team as she can still kill 1 of her assailants if the gank isn't executed perfectly. I edited Garen as it would force an interesting conundrum for Team A. Out of all the picks, only Brand would be able to stop Garen and even then Brand would only be able to stalemate. This would force Team A to be all melee top, but i didnt like a melee bot against kassadin either. So it's an interesting choice on who to send bot(from my perspective).

Also, Team B never has to engage unfavorable fights. They have enough poke between Spears and Void Spikes that Leona and Jax can be relegated to counter engaging. Team A is forced to hard engage always, using J4 combo/ZAC Slingshot/Vi(if she isnt bot). I'm not sure it's as lopsided as people think.

I also encourage this kind of discussion more. Why? Because it's a good way for people to see what exactly makes a decent team comp. Also because i would like to set up some Exhibition matches where i can talk about scenarios as the arise, but more on that later when i have a computer that runs LoL again.

Veni13

04-04-2013

I saw "Kassadin" and cast my vote.

konfetarius

04-04-2013

Quote:
Its a **** argument as there is direct proof to the contrary of how strong second picks are.
We are winning too many games where we are first pick, hence first pick isn't disadvantaged.

Really?

Quote:
I also encourage this kind of discussion more. Why? Because it's a good way for people to see what exactly makes a decent team com
Not as helpful as you might think. Understanding of high level Dominion meta is still extremely underdeveloped due to lack of games, and teams are rather spectacularly hamstringed by the fact that in Dominion you need to know and play multiple roles as opposed to something like SR. Game two picks of this last tourney for PECS went down hill extremely fast because, as a whole, our mage play is still terrible. We knew Sona/Karma picks were mostly dumb, and did it anyway.

Newer teams are going to have these problems magnified dramatically.

Volandum

04-04-2013

You should expect first pick to win more games, because higher seeds get first pick.