Which Team Will Win?

Team A 37 90.24%
Team B 4 9.76%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Which team will win!?!?!??!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

Team A-
1-Kassadin
2-ZAC
3-J4
4-Brand
5-VI

Team B-
1-Khazix
2-Nidalee
3-Leona
4-Jax
5-Syndra

Assuming both teams are equally skilled which team do you think would win!?!!?!?

IF we can get enough votes we will do a showmatch casted by me personally, with PECS
Versus 1 of the top teams using these comps! Will Cheese or FTV be willing to step up and take the challenge?!?!

GET HYPE DD!

EDIT from post later in thread: The backround of all this was, kassadin being permabanned, and then just giving 2nd pick only 4 bans. Nyx said it wasnt necessary and we did a ban/pick just like the tournament.

Team A, Was mine (first pick)
Team B was his (second pick)

Using the current tournament regulations we did picks and bans, which led to the team comps you see here, He also edited in garen for his 5th (after he put syndra) since I picked Vi/Brand/J4 effective bots yadda yadda

HaIfhearted

04-03-2013

Whoa whoa whoa! Hang on there, cowboy!
What the hell top team is going to agree to fight against PECS and Kassadin at the same time?

Plus, you gave the Kass team a fairly strong overall comp, too.
Good initiation, tankiness, and aoe, with multiple solid choices for a bot laner.

I honestly don't get what the hell you are trying to accomplish, Fancy.

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
What the hell top team is going to agree to fight against PECS and Kassadin at the same time?

PECS will be using the other comp first. Because according to one of their best players kassadin is not a free win.

Golly

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post

Good initiation, tankiness, and aoe, with multiple solid choices for a bot laner.

I honestly don't get what the hell you are trying to accomplish, Fancy.
At the very least it would be entertaining to watch.

konfetarius

04-03-2013

Soo.... you dramatically stack the picks in favor of Kass's team to prove that Kass is autowin regardless of all other conditions?

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Soo.... you dramatically stack the picks in favor of Kass's team to prove that Kass is autowin regardless of all other conditions?
Nyx and I created the teams, I made the kass team and we did picks and bans just like normal

konfetarius

04-03-2013

Aaaaand that justifies the reasoning... how?

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Aaaaand that justifies the reasoning... how?
Well if hes top tier I would assume he made a comp that could beat the kassadin comp, he left picks open in favor of others, and this is what champ select lead to

konfetarius

04-03-2013

A team that is going to beat a Kassadin comp isn't going to have 2 glass AP champions in it. Nor is it going to put all of its physical DPS on 2 champions that need to be in melee range to kill against that much CC.

And at the end of the day, your premise is flawed. Kassadin is NOT auto win regardless of all conditions. Kassadin improves the chances of his team winning when all other conditions are equal. There is a difference. To prove your point, you would need to have the first team pick bad, not the other way around.

AldrickExGladius

04-03-2013

I went with A, not because of Kass, but because the rest of the team seems to be more solid than the other.