Playing Kass/Jayce in Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

04-03-2013

The person with their cell phone out will be thrown out when reported to the theatre for being a dick. They then stop ruining your experience.

No such thing is done to people who are picking banlists, so yeah, they rate as worse nuisances.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Guys, there are lots of strong champs but plz dont put them into the Kassadin category. He is unique and special in his brokenness with his ridiculous mobility and escape ability that makes him not only the best Pooters style champion, but also brings a good deal of utility and burst damage.

AK47WOLF

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Guys, there are lots of strong champs but plz dont put them into the Kassadin category. He is unique and special in his brokenness with his ridiculous mobility and escape ability that makes him not only the best Pooters style champion, but also brings a good deal of utility and burst damage.
Nidalee is as bad as Kassadin in her own way.

hotfire

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Nidalee is as bad as Kassadin in her own way.
Yeah, but so are the next ten people on the list. It's a slippery slope.

Veni13

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
This.

Fancy Wolf

04-05-2013

maybe not as bad as cellphone,,, because id just yell at the person and say "oh sorry am I interrupting your call!!!!! well thats pretty ****ing rude of me!!! you pay to use that phone and Im just being a ***** and making sure you dont get to enjoy it!!"

but when kids wear ****ing light up shoes..... dear god... well actually no I just yell at the parents

Volandum

04-05-2013

Speaking of nice shoes, I want some of the shoes that have integrated rollerblades, where can I get them in my adult size?

Redenbacher

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
but when kids wear ****ing light up shoes..... dear god... well actually no I just yell at the parents
As a father, please direct your hatred to the grandparents. They buy all that flashy **** and anything that makes noise out of spite.

DoYouLikeMyHat

04-05-2013

I find Teemo can be iffy. If you dont get a good start you can permanently lag behind. While this may be true for all champs in Teemo's case it stands out.

You really need your Q+Auto combo to be doing a good chunk of health to most enemies by mid game to pose a threat.
Lack of jungle control and certain bursty team comps make it difficult to shroom the map other than your own side which if you are already losing makes you even more ineffective.

I often find im either dominating or being dominated.

iPooWolverines

04-05-2013

I agree with Teemo being a strong champ in dominion, but he is fairly easy to counter. There is no comparison to how broken Kass. I am surprised that nobody has discussed how good Amumu is in dominion. His stun is op in dominion.