Second pick now has 4 bans,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

Kassadin is permabanned.

Your move top 4.

IronAegis

04-03-2013

Jayce, Kha'Zix, Yorick..uh..Lulu?

HaIfhearted

04-03-2013

So nothing has changed, except now we can't even attempt to troll by giving new teams Kass?

Honestly, what's the point of this, Fancy?
The current banning system in DD is fine, there's no need to make Kass a permaban.

All you're trying to do is babying the ****ties who didn't even do their homework.
That's not what competitive ANYTHING is about.

New teams who left Kass open would get stomped irregardless of whether their opponents actually picked him or not.
Hell, one could argue that they would get stomped even harder with Kass off the table, seeing as how his weak earlygame makes it take longer to close out the game.

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

I for one think this is a stupid Idea, Second pick NEEDS to ban Kassadin! Even if he is permabanned its completely unfair that Im too lazy to figure out advanced champ selection mechanics to outwit my enemys.

I come here for my podium spot every week and dont want Dominion littered with bads all over the place even though the gamemode needs to grow and prosper Id rather it just stay the way it is.

Teams who enter and get stomped deserve it and we shouldn't cater to people who are uneducated in the ways of our game mode, Its their fault they're bad! If Riot cared at all about dominion things wouldn't be so bad.

But ya we shouldnt ban kassadin because hes completely broken and a free win for any team that gets him, that isnt a good enough excuse to justify a permaban.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Ok you want to play this game, lets do it. I am Second Pick captain, you are first. Regular rules (IE: 5 bans each, etc)
You first.

inFe eD

04-03-2013

Kass isn't a free win. Stop exaggerating.

If a team doesn't ban Kass, they have deeper problems than just not knowing bans. I can guarantee i will see 5+ ghosts, few Revives, bronze V-tier teamfighting, and a 450-0 stomp with any random champions we care to pick. Kass has nothing to do with terrible teams simply not knowing Dominion and being ejected first round.

This would change nothing, and being snide about it doesn't help your point any.

NamKim

04-03-2013

I suppose Dominion must be growing since when I went to the Dominion forums the past two days, I thought it was GD.

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

teemo, elise (chat bans)
amumu,wu, jayce (ingame bans)

Fancy Wolf

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Kass isn't a free win. Stop exaggerating.

If a team doesn't ban Kass, they have deeper problems than just not knowing bans. I can guarantee i will see 5+ ghosts, few Revives, bronze V-tier teamfighting, and a 450-0 stomp with any random champions we care to pick. Kass has nothing to do with terrible teams simply not knowing Dominion and being ejected first round.

This would change nothing, and being snide about it doesn't help your point any.
Kass isnt a free win? Let FTV or Cheese have him against you guys next week.

and yes I would expect your team to 450-0 most teams new to a tournament... that is another major issue I already brought up....

Kass is not THE problem, but its a contributing factor

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
teemo, elise (chat bans)
amumu,wu, jayce (ingame bans)
Urgot, Kayle, Lulu, Nunu, Zyra are banned. you get first pick