Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lisandra will be a support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyhawke

04-03-2013

She will be a "support," but she might not be strictly a bot lane support. See Morgana/Lux.

KetiaX

04-03-2013

Quote:
Ovalusc:
so... cass?

Cass is a mana-efficient mage, that can deal burst-like sustained damage to a single target.

Ashen Paige

04-03-2013

Waiting for the nerfs so to her utility cause Riot believes " your playing her wrong."

that said, still would love to play her support.

Saturdays

Recruiter

04-03-2013

YAY A SUPPORT ALREADY?!!! this is gonna be fun

Apoc da Beast

04-03-2013

Quote:
Ovalusc:
so... cass?

if it was to fit with this description "with abilities that emphasize crowd control, kiting and mobility over raw damage" you can put champions there like leona, nautilus or thresh.

I'm yet to see her ability scaling to tell if she could be strong mid lane, I'm not saying she cant be played there, I like to play ap Lulu just cause she's fun, but her kit and scaling make her much better kept as a support.

Cass on the other side, is one of the the top DPS mages in league, if not the most.

Holy Malevolence

04-03-2013

Quote:
Apoc da Beast:
Lissandra is a flexible, mana-efficient mage >> with abilities that emphasize crowd control, kiting and mobility over raw damage<<

Yeah.
She's a support.
Goddamn.