Can't play Lol. Screen res.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeleeYoFace

11-06-2010

Ok, I tried to start a game and my screen resolution sdays it is too big to display on my computer, therefore, I can not get back in game to fix it, so now what? I can't play LoL on my computer? My screen setting is like 1900X680...

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\Data\Cfg

Open the cfg file with notepad, and look for width and height. Change these to 1280/1024, save, and try opening LoL again :-)

MeleeYoFace

11-06-2010

I don't see anything like that in my file menu.. This sucks lol.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\CFG is the default. If you have changed the location it will be:

%Installpath\League of Legends\Game\DATA\CFG\game.cfg

It has to exist somewhere =-P

MeleeYoFace

11-06-2010

If I just re download the whole game will it set everything back to default? I can't seem to find it, I have 2 people looking for it..

Eambo

11-06-2010

Go to windows search and look for game.cfg?

Alternative, go to your League of Legends launcher, right click and go to properties. Look for the location there.

phillycheeseYO

01-01-2011

hello! uhh i have a question, what if 1280/1024 is still too big, and i tried to make it smaller but it hasnt work yet? what do i do now? i tired 960/768.

UmbraRains

01-06-2011

ummm i cant load lol on my cpu...i mean when i open it it stays on the loading screen not the log in screen....its been like this every time i install the game