Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra, the Ice Witch, revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

04-03-2013

She kinda looks like an anime villain reject.

TBH, she most reminds me of the Mu side's statues from Rah-Xephon, now someone please tell me that's an inspiration

Solstic

04-03-2013

Hammerhead Shark.

Auryiel

04-03-2013

She looks soooo coooool (pun was not intended)

Insta-buy.

I'm also willing to bet she's either going to be UP or OP. That much CC and utility always causes problems.

SplendidSorrow

04-03-2013

Do want!

BirriaBoy03

04-03-2013

brace yourselves... a new kassadin counter is coming...

Hipposaurus Rex

04-03-2013

how does she move again?

Yanicmb

04-03-2013

wow she looks awesome, this game is evolving quite nicely

Shinuri

04-03-2013

Will be interesting team comp addition.

Strossus Gran

04-03-2013

Quote:
Keun Boseu:
NO MORE ICE THEMED CHAMPIONS ITS TOO CLICHE! Either that or take away the weird helmet.

It isn't cliche, its a story they're telling about Freljord...a frozen nation. Ya think after they're done with Freljord they're going to just keep making ice champions? No, then it'll be time for a different story, or more one-offs.

The work to redo Sejuani timed out with finding a new frame of character for Trundle and so by working it out through various teams, are able to release Lissandra at the same time to create an arc. We should be happy to see Riot manage to work all these things together to create a story rather than just a random flow of character concepts.

My only regret is that they weren't able to pull the resources together to get this done a few months ago while it was still winter rather than now that it's spring...but its better to be done well than rushed to fit a timescale.

Chillihot

04-03-2013

the exactly opposite of Brand, cant wait for the game play.