Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra, the Ice Witch, revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otamato

04-03-2013

I've always loved crowd control on my mages. I'll be trying her out as soon as possible~

Lumbreon

04-03-2013

Make her have a bell, like the Cthulu heads in Demon's Souls.
That'd be creepy.

Reaper of Karma

04-03-2013

Quote:
Keun Boseu:
NO MORE ICE THEMED CHAMPIONS ITS TOO CLICHE! Either that or take away the weird helmet.

They had to make her a Champion. She's in the Freljord Lore with Ashe and Sejuani so she was the last one to be made.

Vakaiya

04-03-2013

Ew. . .she's ugly.
Good job making a really ugly female champion, now all those stupid complainers got what they want.
She's fricken ugly as hell I do not want her and I'm a female player.

MrBoomstickESQ

04-03-2013

Too cool.

hue

Skyhawke

04-03-2013

She looks great! Kit seems a little straightforward, but I love the "faerie dragon" ice-claw skill.

Probably a buy for me; I love utility-based mages.

Jetdron

04-03-2013

She looks like an awesome addition to the Freijlord scene, it was a smart move to make her contrast sharply with her temporary ally, Trundle. The Riot team who designed her are utter geniuses, keep up the good work!

Also, what Freijlord faction/leader are you rooting for? I'm The Winter Claw all the way, crush the weak!

Technician Tim

04-03-2013

oh she doesnt do high damage? incoming QQ about how weak she is

Morec0

04-03-2013

TERRIFYING!

But why is she revealing herself if she's wanting to play this from the shadows? Best I can think of is either they found her out so she's joined the League to buy time, or with Trundle's trolls at her back she's ready to make her move and joining the League to learn about her greatest enemies' secrets and weaknesses is the first step in the right direction for her.

PokaPokaPoka

04-03-2013

I love the sci-fi look of Lissandra! Very cool (literally and figuratively of course)!