Tribunal = spam punish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroWaffle

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymc1130 View Post
Does any one at this point understand how tribunal works? The OP may be new, but that doesn't change the fact that a vast majority of the tribunal are punish spamming trolls who troll in game too. Any one who doubts this hasn't been paying attention.

Edit: Seems like even though he is brand new he hit the nail on the head saying the tribunal is punish happy. Seems like YOU don't understand how the tribunal works these days if even this new kid gets the reality and you don't.
Any proof of the underlined portion? Or is this just your opinion you're throwing around.

When I take the time to go do some Tribunal cases, I hit punish most of the time. Not because I am "punish happy", but because almost all of the people that land in the tribunal deserved to be punished based off the chat logs. It takes an abnormally large amount of reports to even get in the tribunal. The people who gather this many reports are often people who legitimately deserved to be punished.

The tribunal is more there to filter out the odd bad luck case where the player did nothing wrong. These players are few and far between though.

No Lie

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymc1130 View Post
tribunal is a joke, and at this point we all know it. Its a totally failed system, in concept and execution. Tribunal is bad and riot should feel bad.

But they don't

they just released new skins and a reworked champ and made a buttload of money...

Greed > morals, this is the lesson riot teaches us. Are we surprised that the community follows this lead?
  • i agree period.

Player Someone

04-04-2013

I am just as bad. Sorry. I won't judge. I will forgive.