@riotJeb Sorry I let you down.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

04-03-2013

This is not a thread to Complain about the tribunal it does what it was intended to do, Ban toxic players. I have no ill will towards the work they are doing all i wanted to say was; Hey Jeb, I was the guy you played with a while back that just finished a week ban and you stayed about 30 minutes post game to discuss all things league. youre a great guy and you inspired me to improve my attitude and for the most part it has. I still lost my cool once in a while but nowhere near as bad. I wanted to tell you that I have failed you. I wanted to help and be a positive force in the game but it looks like a zebra can never truly change its stripes and I will always be toxic.
I wish you the best of luck and I am Sorry that I could not meet the high hopes you had for me and it is with a heavy heart that although the ban was not permanent I think I'll decide to treat it as one. Until I can learn that whatever happens in this game whether it be losing getting raged at or trolled it means absolutely nothing because life is not about this and this is just a pebble in the road so there is no reason to become angry. I feel like a child. I may come back after the ban is done but I don't think that will be the case.
I wish you the best of luck as not only my favorite and in my opinion best rioter but as a person, may all your future endeavors be seen by others as I view you.

Off Topic: For those interested here is the one week ban that afterwards i met riotjeb
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6234023/
and then the 2 week over a month later
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6333753/#nogo

MoreBaked

04-03-2013

bump

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

not like riot really cares about our reform.
as far as they are concerned we are terrible people and always will be.

we have to stand infront of the community and beg for help never to get it from riot themselves.
Submitting a support ticket doesn't help. you have to post here on the forums and either get flamed or belittled.

MoreBaked

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueian View Post
not like riot really cares about our reform.
as far as they are concerned we are terrible people and always will be.

we have to stand infront of the community and beg for help never to get it from riot themselves.
Submitting a support ticket doesn't help. you have to post here on the forums and either get flamed or belittled.
I'm not asking to be pardoned or anything, I made wrong choices and I'm being punished for it. I just made the post to say to the guy that inspired me to try to reform that hey i tried but i fell short sorry.

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

i didn't say anything about pardoning. I'm just saying they really dont care.

BillyTheAttorney

04-03-2013

Chin up MB. I'm sorry that this happened, but today I was dealing with someone who was a drug addict for 15 years, cleaned up his act for 10, and then fell back and got himself in trouble when he fell off the wagon.

He's not a bad person, circumstances caused him to do bad things. He has to be "punished" because of the choices, but everyone was sympathetic to him today. That's life. Most people who get banned aren't "bad people" and your posts from a month or so ago, I remember that you were sincere.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're a "bad or toxic person." But you did some toxic things, and sorry it happened.

I'm sorry that despite your sincerity the "hair trigger" got the best of you.

Keep improving, keep getting better. Sadly that's the best advice I can give you. Just learn from this. In the end, it's being banned from a video game. Find a lesson in this, embrace it, make it your own.

Good luck, whether you come back or decide not to.

MoreBaked

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
Chin up MB. I'm sorry that this happened, but today I was dealing with someone who was a drug addict for 15 years, cleaned up his act for 10, and then fell back and got himself in trouble when he fell off the wagon.

He's not a bad person, circumstances caused him to do bad things. He has to be "punished" because of the choices, but everyone was sympathetic to him.

I've seen your posts. I know you are sincere, and I'm sorry that despite your sincerity the "hair trigger" got the best of you.

Keep improving, keep getting better. Sadly that's the best advice I can give you. Just learn from this. In the end, it's being banned from a video game. Find a lesson in this, embrace it, make it your own.

Good luck, whether you come back or don't.
This is pretty much how I see it. Not being able to play a video game has no real impact on my life so I shouldn't care that much.
I would be willing to come back but with the way the ban system works once you get up to this amount of time Its pretty much walking on egg shells. just one mistake is a permaban so I might be better off cutting my time on league off here.
The way I see it is, while someone else may do something that only gets a warning i could do half of that and earn a permaban. Not the system doesnt work its just how its.

MoreBaked

04-03-2013

The point of this thread was mostly to let him know Since i feel bad about it and wanted to say sorry i didnt meet his hopes so if a rioter could show him that would be cool.

MoreBaked

04-03-2013

bump

MoreBaked

04-07-2013

I think I decided that I'll give it one last try and just unbind my enter key. would be nice to know when the punishments go down in severity so that I will be able to talk ingame in the future