ARAM is getting really toxic.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solzan Nemesis

04-04-2013

Why would you play custom games with strangers.

kingdo

04-04-2013

I've gotten a warning for verbal abuse as well. 3/4 of the cases I was yelling at trolls, one of them I afk'ed in a 3v5 and (making it a 2v5) and they still reported me. People do report, and they are taken seriously. I just wish the players looking at the cases would make better judgements on why people say/do some things.

Bensam123

04-04-2013

LoL in general is pretty 'toxic', I don't think ARAM is different from normal LoL. Either ignore the ******rs or make them feel bad for being dicks. It's really not that hard. This all usually stems from low self-esteem of LoL players, which for some reason is worse then other gaming communities.

They're all quite volatile and players are almost bipolar in nature (usually swings with wins and loses too).

People can get reported in ARAM and it does count. The "ARAM doesn't count" is a myth.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Yeah I have way too many games with people playing for " fun " aka weird builds and rush items. Just a warning to any player, if you say " I am just playing for fun " then league of legends is the wrong game, maybe you want to have fun, but not at the expense of a loss for 4 other people.

Dukasho

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
Yeah I have way too many games with people playing for " fun " aka weird builds and rush items. Just a warning to any player, if you say " I am just playing for fun " then league of legends is the wrong game, maybe you want to have fun, but not at the expense of a loss for 4 other people.
you can have a messed up build and still do ok. It's the feeding, the attitude, that make the difference. Hell i've tore up the enemy team as AP varus, just because. Can still have fun and try new builds, anything other then "meta" doesn't bother me really, it's HOW you play and ACT that makes the difference.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Stop using riot vocabulary like you know what it means.

tempname129c

04-24-2013

I'm not worried about the verbal abuse because they can be muted; that's what it's there for. What I'm more concerned about is the blatant game-gimpings that happen. Examples from my experiences are:

Rageblade Caitlyn
Gunblade/Tear Ashe
AP Pantheon [or insert other AD assassin/bruiser here]

As well as the "oh, it's only aram y so srs LOLOL" comments that keep surfacing in my games. All things that affect the outcome of my games [besides just being new and/or genuinely unskilled] I worry about because it takes away from my positive experiences in-game, whether I win or lose. These things, no matter the game mode, kind of make me want to stop playing altogether.

kaleb bartlett

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcuF toiR semaG View Post
I'm not worried about the verbal abuse because they can be muted; that's what it's there for. What I'm more concerned about is the blatant game-gimpings that happen. Examples from my experiences are:

Rageblade Caitlyn
Gunblade/Tear Ashe
AP Pantheon [or insert other AD assassin/bruiser here]

As well as the "oh, it's only aram y so srs LOLOL" comments that keep surfacing in my games. All things that affect the outcome of my games [besides just being new and/or genuinely unskilled] I worry about because it takes away from my positive experiences in-game, whether I win or lose. These things, no matter the game mode, kind of make me want to stop playing altogether.
tear/manamune/muramana works on ashe though...

tempname129c

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
tear/manamune/muramana works on ashe though...
It works, but not very well. I'd rather an ashe that rushes IE/PD simply because it deals more damage. Not to mention PD grants some mobility to be able to kite better.