What is this kass thing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0shi

04-03-2013

God I hate it when Warmeat posts.

NamKim

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shi View Post
Yeah...I'm starting to realize this...

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shi View Post
I just imagine his enter key and all of his punctuation keys are broken.

Talith PA

04-03-2013

He also seems to be liberally downvoting as well.

Orphane

04-03-2013

People who are long-winded and don't actually have any knowledge of Kassadin at high-level play tend to be obnoxious posters.

Bandit Bill

04-03-2013

Yea tanky kass is the real issue. Glass kass can die easily enough. When he is tank he can defend a point almost indefinitely, escape fairly easily, and back cap often all without having to worry about getting bursted down quickly.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
at lvl 30 most ranged ad carrys know how to handle a adc to destroy Kass i did it with quinn other day i had Kass trying to gank but i hurt him so hard so fast because of all the armorpen i had i was a joke then he was useless, so yes a good ranged adc carry bot will eliminate kass ganks and even then if he is ganking bot there no way he can make it top to help the 4v3 in time to just be alone when he reaches top, i think what really makes Kass good is the fact most player who play him keep getting center buff because of his mobility.but really i dont care if hes in my matches against or ally. so just because you and other players cant counterhim doesnt mean he needs a nerf, as for DD tourneys who cares what they do, if anyone of them picked kass people will say they have no skill and pros are not gonna do that, kinda how no every gofler used the long putter even though it was better because it made them look like they had no skill, this is the only reason Kass is not in DD tourneys because any good players can counter pick him and there are some really good counter for him like Jayce and Urgot both have great ranged out of fog of war to keep hitting kass as he is running.
How many times will we have this conversation with you man?, At lower Elos the Kass spam is a glass Cannon Kass spam, that's why you and me find him easily counterale, none of the kassadin's we find build defense even though they're still annoying as hell, at medium higher elos Kassadins capitalize on their high base damages and build a route commonly denominated manatank and thatw ay he technically becomes a bruiser with kassadin levels of mobility, he can now tank stuff and resist but he retains the ability to burst squishies down.

ynthrepic

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Un1t View Post
Super high mobility with ult. It basically means that he can be in every fight on the map since he can ult and pick up relics to get mana back. Constantly gank bot but still be there when the enemy pressures your top after figuring out you were bot.

Increased mana regen and constantly going back to base mean that you have a lot more mana in SR, so you can use ult a lot more freely.

No laning phase remove what is undeniably the main thing that's holding him back from being broken in SR (his terrible pre-6 laning phase)

His ult can jump over almost every wall on that map, meaning he can come out of nowhere and burst you for a 3rd of your health with you having no real defense to it.

His combo prevents any real counterattacks since you're both silenced and slowed for a very long duration.

There is pretty much no counterplay to him outside of large amounts of CC and burst (pretty much just Vi) or champs with burst and as much mobility as he does and doesn't get obliterated by slow and silence (pretty much just Fizz and Kha 'zix)

He's absurdly difficult to kill since you can cast riftwalk when it's off cooldown pretty much all the time due to him usually being built with a lot of mana and the relics + increased mana regen. Also people generally build him tanker in dom. He's practically unkillable unless he makes a massive mistake or you blow a ton of cooldowns to kill him before his ult comes off cooldown again.

Honestly, Kassdin is a broken as hell champ that is only really balanced in SR because his pre-6 is probably the worst in the game, he can't spam rift all he wants due to mana limitations, and being able to be everywhere at once stops being as useful when teamfights start breaking out. Dominion doesn't really care about any of those things, so what's left is a champ that instantly wins every trade he's a part of, is extremely difficult to kill, and can be pretty much everywhere he needs to be.

IMO, he really needs a rework, even ignoring the fact that he pretty much removes any semblance of balance in blind pick dominion. (if you think I'm exaggerating this, look at these threads and count how many of them are complaining about Kassadin. I counted 6 on the first page alone, and it's usually more then this) He's honestly the most unfun champ to play against for me even in SR. There is no "trading" with kassadin in mid lane since he just rifts up to you and does his combo. He feels like he should be a hero in dota 2 rather then a champ in lol due to his greatly polarizing strengths and weaknesses as well as how unfun he is to play against.

/rant. Sorry, but as a massive dominion player, I really had to get that out.
^This

Chaosos

04-06-2013

Kass' mana issues aren't super present on sr if you're getting blue frequently, which you should be. But the insanity of his pre6 weakness and super duper late game mobility advantage not being as important are huge factors in why he's so op in dominion.

Eyemite

04-07-2013

And round and round we go