Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Relation between Diana and Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diana x Me

08-27-2014

Quote:
NeoJusteBelmont:
Well Leona has the same name like my mother as well, but I don't think I'll even use that as a justification to cheer on Leona and their side.

And... I'm really sorry, but... you're a Diana fanatic because of her gameplay? That is why you went on great anti against Solari? What if you're not performing well as Diana?

You know what, I think I'm tempted to just buy Diana and see if I will succumb into fanaticism like you did, because I see a lot of people defending her and bashing the Solari because they're pretty good as Diana. No offense to how you think.

It wasn't because i was good or only enjoyed her gameplay. (That seems rather shallow don't you think) No, it was originally because of her overall theme and character which was rather perfect in my eyes because it was something i could relate to. I prefer the night over day, enjoy star gazing, astronomy and have my own telescope. I also had an odd fascination with the moon ever since i was a child. So... it was well, for lack of a better term, love at first sight.

NeoJusteBelmont

08-27-2014

There's a lot of shallow people within the fanbase, so I usually tend to assume the worst within the fanbase when I see one, because there's just too many that have been cornering me with their mass voice and like forcing me to act like "Our opinions are truth! What's that, you refuse our opinion!? Then get bullied by us!". It's... life experience.

With many many shallow fandom.

As well as for many Diana fans, they just use that reasoning, 'being good at Diana', to justify everything. From the look of the other topic, maybe you're thinking I'm a Diana hater. Truth said, no, why else would I even declare I'll try using her? I appreciate her for the way she is, I've got a lot of preferred jungler and mid-laner, and Diana is not one of them, but I'll give her the chance. Like I said, I just met a lot of shallow fans that it made me rather sour...

So, if you like Diana for all those, more power to you, man.

OuttaControl56

08-29-2014

Quote:
Grand Viper:
Read my story =p

It's currently 12 chapters, going to be 13 chapters soon.

Pantheon is in...lemme count. 5 Chapters, soon to be 6.

There's also Molik who I decided to make into another important figure because of Leona's judgement and he's in 9/12 chapters, soon to be 10/13.

I agree, he's an immensely important figure to Leona and without Pantheon her story would suffer greatly. I can go into more detail if you want?

No. Just read my fanfiction while I read yours.

Grand Viper

08-30-2014

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
No. Just read my fanfiction while I read yours.

Fair enough!

rekt522

Recruiter

09-06-2014

lovable

ThunderZip

10-03-2014

diana has c9 balls lơlololololololololololol

ThunderZip

10-03-2014

asdasdasdaasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

CrimsonVenom

10-03-2014

They're in loveeeeeee :DDDDDD