Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Relation between Diana and Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diana x Me

08-27-2014

Quote:
Captain Pug:
It is assumed that Diana still is in love with Leona.

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself. Admiration does not automatically mean sexual attraction nor has it ever. She wanted to be like leona and looked up to her as role model. She got what she wanted but, did not recieve the attention she desired. Instead of being loved by her people she was condemend a heretic and sentenced to death.

As far as Diana being evil i completely disagree. In fact it's the opposite i believe the solari are evil. These so called peaceful people slaughtered an entire civilization out of spite and hatred because they had different beliefs . The tried to destroy all traces of there existence. Under no circumstances is it justifiable to murder an entire culture even in war. Did we slay all the germans and japanese at the end of WWII after the atrocious things they have committed? After they killed millions and performed sicking expermiments. No. We didnt. You can't just say it was only the elders that were evil because it takes a hell of a lot more people to exterminate a whole civilization. It was completely reasonable to kill those that tried to kill her. According to hammurabi's code what Diana is doing is bringing justice to a corrupt, evil people. Now her way of getting people to join her cause is not one I agree with but, at least she gives them a choice instead of slaying them outright. She is doing the same thing as Kayle but in a slightly different manner. Also she has only done things to the solari no one else as far as I know. I have done a lot of research on this so if you have questions ask. And I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Really what was the point of the down vote? Its not like i said anything wrong. If you have something against me then speak out about it instead of hitting and running with your downvote. Coward.

Whitakker

08-27-2014

I was wondering when you'd be visiting, Argent.

Diana x Me

08-27-2014

Quote:
Whitakker:
I was wondering when you'd be visiting, Argent.

I'll be honest I have tried to stay from here. Every once in a while I'll look in. But I find it too troublesome/not worth while trying to convince stubborn people on subject matters they don't understand. ( im not trying to be arrogant but it's sadly and usually the case T-T.) Although I couldn't keep myself away from this one. I'm too much of a Diana fanatic.( 800 total ranked games with her (all seasons combined) climbed to plat 2 season 3 with her, 100+ pictures of her and oddly enough she has the same name as my mother >.< .

Whitakker

08-27-2014

Quote:
Argent Heretic:
I'll be honest I have tried to stay from here. Every once in a while I'll look in. But I find it too troublesome/not worth while trying to convince stubborn people on subject matters they don't understand. ( im not trying to be arrogant but it's sadly and usually the case T-T.) Although I couldn't keep myself away from this one. I'm too much of a Diana fanatic.( 800 total ranked games with her (all seasons combined) climbed to plat 2 season 3 with her, 100+ pictures of her and oddly enough she has the same name as my mother >.< .

I admire a man with your dedication. I've committed myself to mastering her as well, come hell or high water.

NeoJusteBelmont

08-27-2014

Quote:
Argent Heretic:

Well Leona has the same name like my mother as well, but I don't think I'll even use that as a justification to cheer on Leona and their side.

And... I'm really sorry, but... you're a Diana fanatic because of her gameplay? That is why you went on great anti against Solari? What if you're not performing well as Diana?

You know what, I think I'm tempted to just buy Diana and see if I will succumb into fanaticism like you did, because I see a lot of people defending her and bashing the Solari because they're pretty good as Diana. No offense to how you think.

Grand Viper

08-27-2014

I thought we were still discussing? And as a follow-up Juste, you do bring up a lot of good points and there was no offense in your words. We were discussing mate, we just have to be able to stand up to one another and bring up our points. I seem aggressive at times, and I apologize for that. I almost feel like Heretic should take a look at our discussion though, to see the points we had already brought up.

NeoJusteBelmont

08-27-2014

There's no need to worry, Viper. I've been through a lot of unhealthy discussions or being trolled myself I know which one's aggressive and offensive. And trust me, you're not even close to those two terms.

OuttaControl56

08-27-2014

See here's the problem with this discussion:

Completely ignores pantheon. No matter who much chemistry or dynamic exists in Diana vs. Leona or Lunari vs. Solari, it is no longer binary. Pantheon is arguably a big variable, a person who is an old friend of Leona who follows the art of war. His conviction to his beliefs may even be more important to him than respect for the Solari, and because of that he might just join Diana's fight against the Solari since the odds are against her.

Honestly he's the biggest wild-card out there in the Leona/Diana relationship.

Grand Viper

08-27-2014

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
See here's the problem with this discussion:

Completely ignores pantheon. No matter who much chemistry or dynamic exists in Diana vs. Leona or Lunari vs. Solari, it is no longer binary. Pantheon is arguably a big variable, a person who is an old friend of Leona who follows the art of war. His conviction to his beliefs may even be more important to him than respect for the Solari, and because of that he might just join Diana's fight against the Solari since the odds are against her.

Honestly he's the biggest wild-card out there in the Leona/Diana relationship.

Read my story =p

It's currently 12 chapters, going to be 13 chapters soon.

Pantheon is in...lemme count. 5 Chapters, soon to be 6.

There's also Molik who I decided to make into another important figure because of Leona's judgement and he's in 9/12 chapters, soon to be 10/13.

I agree, he's an immensely important figure to Leona and without Pantheon her story would suffer greatly. I can go into more detail if you want?

NeoJusteBelmont

08-27-2014

Possible, but I wouldn't think it that way. If what Grand Viper implies was true, pretty much Diana also wouldn't have respect about the non-Solari Rakkor tribes and she would backstab him if he ever so much not revere/worship the moon/Lunari. And while it's not sun, what Pantheon revere is the arts of war... not moon. Even Pantheon probably would also take account of the possibility of being backstabbed.

With the consideration that Diana has no high opinions on the Rakkor themselves, I would say that it'll only be a matter of time until she sets her sights on Rakkor warriors. And I don't think Pantheon would do that. Look at Leona's judgment, when Leona's about to be executed, it's basically Leona about being dogpiled by Rakkor warriors alone. The odds are against Leona, right? Would Pantheon shield her? Actually no, he silently obeys the elder's orders that he is one of Leona's would-be executioners and got blasted by the sun for his troubles. So Pantheon doesn't just jump into 'battles where the odds are against them'.

And even if Pantheon didn't care much about the Solari, he's still a mutual friend with Leona, and seeing how as much as a battle hungry warrior Rakkors are they still have a code of honor (Pantheon's quote: "Honor compels me!&quot, I don't think friendship betrayal is in Pantheon's book.

This just shows that the Mt. Targon lore needs more love. After the Voiceover updates of Renekton, Sivir and Cassiopeia at Azir's reveal, there's still hope that we get voiceover updates for Leona, Diana and Mantheon to reflect this.