If you play Nid or Kass in this mode, you ruin the game for others.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

04-02-2013

You don't have to stop doing it or feel bad about it, but you need to admit it.

SirLucious LftFt

04-02-2013

i agree with kass but not nid, shes strong but there are def quite a few champs between her and kass, like wukong or khaz.

and those kass players dont have enough self respect to admit that to themselves.

A Slime Appears

04-02-2013

Delete those two and teemo and fun had by everyone will increase eleventybillion %.

Redeemed In Fire

04-02-2013

I don't feel bad about it for the sole reason that no one cares that their picks disrupt my game. My hope, slim as it may be, is that playing Kass will help this dawn on them. Also this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Delete those two and teemo and fun had by everyone will increase eleventybillion %.

ynthrepic

04-05-2013

Yeah Nidalee is OP, but just as OP as the other top tier heroes. Kassidin is in a league of his own.

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Nidalee is just as strong as Kassadin... when will you people understand?

This is coming from a person who's played roughly 400 games of both champions.

ynthrepic

04-06-2013

Nidalee is strong, but she can be countered. She's also squishier, and has less mobility. All they need is a little magic resist and she loses her position of dominance - sure she's always annoying, but she's nothing compared.

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Just listen for once... I've played both champions to their fullest extent. I'm notorious for making Kassadin broken on this map and yet I still adhere to Nidalee being equally as dominating. I just played a game where I carried super hard against a Kassadin and they also had Talon and Vi with the biggest *****'s for me. I've played the most games on dominion and I've seen the most Kassadins and Nidalees, it's been a consensus for quite some time now in high elo dominion that Nidalee and Kassadin are on par.

Infirc

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I don't feel bad about it for the sole reason that no one cares that their picks disrupt my game. My hope, slim as it may be, is that playing Kass will help this dawn on them. Also this:
i would trade Nid's deletion for wukong's deletion, i do have troubles with Nid but goddamn i hate tthat monkey

Fabs457

04-06-2013

The horrors of Kass in blinds I think still outweighs Nid because of his carrying potential, even if played (relatively) poorly in comparison to most assassins or supports. Granted, a very well played Lulu or Nid or Jayce can accomplish similarly, but the elo-base stretches far in normals and obviously it is difficult to consider that and organized tournament play on the same plane.