Need help for lee-sin jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3XTER 110

04-02-2013

As the title says im interested the rune pages/skill order/masteries/item choice and or tips that would improve my lee-sin jungle.
Cheers

Noctuos

04-02-2013

I find Shakedrizzle's build for him very effective. He's got Mastery and Rune pages labelled for Jungle Lee Sin, so they should be easy to find -- they're actually his actives right now! http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19320220#masteries

Lee Sin needs to make his mark quite early in the game to be completely effective, so these AD-heavy runes help him do massive amounts of damage in early level 2, 3, 4 ganks, etc, without having to rush a damage item, thanks to Lee's natural early-game AD strength and ability scaling. Shake opts often for a Locket of the Iron Solari right off the bat after his Wriggle's/boots1, since he's got that built-in early-game damage. The HP, armor and active shield goes great with his kit for balls-deep ganks and tower dives.

The 9/21/0 masteries are obviously because he's building almost exclusively tanky after the Wriggles, to be an unkillable, annoying pest in the late-game: his max'd E is a huge slow, proper ultimates can really change a team fight, and between his W and item builds, he can be great utility.

Check his match history, as he's been playing nothing but Lee Sin right now.

D3XTER 110

04-03-2013

Thank you very much. i also checked his guides and montages pretty impressive