Other languaged players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dothackking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

I play in the North America region, and I get so many people who do NOT speak english, and it makes for a worse game for me. I really don't want to report them because they may feel the same about me for speaking English, but, I wish we had language based servers as well.

Paja ARG

04-02-2013

Well, they had servers for their lenguage.. but sometimes they preffer to play on NA-Server because has a lower ping.
if u read "Summoner's Code" u will know that use another lenguage isn't a reason to report a player

Dothackking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Like I said, I REALLY didn't want to, and thus didn't report them, but they greatly negatively impact my gameplay.

DekiHarder

04-02-2013

I somewhat agree, language barrier can be a big issue. If they can somehow add to the Smart Ping system though, I think they can break that barrier.

Dothackking

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekiHarder View Post
I somewhat agree, language barrier can be a big issue. If they can somehow add to the Smart Ping system though, I think they can break that barrier.

Break? No, help make it more bearable...yes.

I wish the smart ping was on keyboard shortcuts.

Also: The disruptive part is just them chatting away, I'm distracted trying to read (for instance) Spanish in the chat, and figure out if they're saying something important, it's not that they can't ping, because they're usually very good at pinging.