RiotSchmick AMA / Status Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Colonel J

05-30-2013

What's your favorite desert so I can make it and pretend to eat it with you?

Lt Braumstrong

05-30-2013

Personally I like the Sahara desert.

leoexcalibur

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
Invited you last night, but you weren't around.

My job does not involve interacting with any of them. I have said 'Hi" in passing in the halls, but that's about it.
Go back to work please, i lost a ranked promote last night because of the terrible server stat and i haven't got a loss forgive with like 1000 people or more that had the same problem.

PandemoniumVV

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
Invited you last night, but you weren't around.
but that's about it.
yea, i worked last night, if you're too busy, that's fine, but wouldn't it be easier to get the one game in if you on my contact list and we just got a game in whenever we're both online. anyway, imma go bump my 1000th win post and see if i can find love.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

05-30-2013
115 of 150 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGolemGG View Post
yea, i worked last night, if you're too busy, that's fine, but wouldn't it be easier to get the one game in if you on my contact list and we just got a game in whenever we're both online. anyway, imma go bump my 1000th win post and see if i can find love.
My buddy list stays full, so it's not easy for me to friend everyone who requests a game. For me it's easier to just invite whenever I can play, or plan a time via the forums.

ThatNinjaGuy

05-30-2013

Oh boy

Flamezone

05-30-2013

Me and my team were arguing about whether or not RiotSmick was actual Riot or not while we were playing against her in ARAM. After further investigation, she IS indeed Riot.

I was that Fiddle you played in ARAM that cheated you out of a Penta. My apologies. xD

ryguy1399

05-30-2013

I was lux and lololol denial of the penta :3

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

05-30-2013
116 of 150 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamezone View Post
Me and my team were arguing about whether or not RiotSmick was actual Riot or not while we were playing against him in ARAM. After further investigation, he IS indeed Riot.

I was that Fiddle you played in ARAM that cheated you out of a Penta. My apologies. xD
No problem. I got a double quad instead. I'll take it.

Also, just so you know, the name filter will not let you put Riot in your name, so if you see anyone with Riot in their name, they are an official employee.

Also, I'm a she.

Nice play with Fids. Shut me down a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNinjaGuy View Post
Oh boy
?

PandemoniumVV

05-30-2013

Hey RiotSchmick, Morgageddon was nice enough to play with me, so i got my rioter game in, thanks for trying to make things work, take care!