RiotSchmick AMA / Status Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

05-17-2013
99 of 150 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie Kills View Post
Dam it >.>

I got invited for the second time but was late to accept

I'll get to join one day : o
Well I just invited you again, but you auto-declined, so I'm guessing you are in a game or spectating.

Pie Kills

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
Well I just invited you again, but you auto-declined, so I'm guessing you are in a game or spectating.
Sorry, was in game :c

I'll be on around this time next week i guess, since im in a different timezone

Uniquisher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post

I have done very little C++ programming. Thus, I would recommend that you look at the Riot programmer thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3055869). There were a lot of people asking about various languages and a lot of people, including Rioters, responding with lots of good tips.

Sorry, I completely derped out here, I forgot i even asked that previously, btw, no reds have been replying in that thread, it's all lonely and sad, just like amumu

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

05-18-2013
100 of 150 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquisher View Post
Sorry, I completely derped out here, I forgot i even asked that previously, btw, no reds have been replying in that thread, it's all lonely and sad, just like amumu
Yes the thread has been dead for awhile. I just meant you could look back through the old questions and replies and get a lot of information of the type you were asking about.

Folly Inc

05-18-2013

Schmick, that was your 100th post on a thread about you, and all you're going to say is

Quote:
Yes the thread has been dead for awhile. I just meant you could look back through the old questions and replies and get a lot of information of the type you were asking about.
Come on, tell us a secret =D

Arctic Bro

05-18-2013

Hi Shmick!
sorry for not accepting invites last week, I was on my alts winning for Sejuani icons ^^

Valodor

05-22-2013

Schmick do you know the people who do the sales? Can you please ask them why they stop doing stories and if they can start doing them again and maybe have a 6300 champion on the next sale. Thresh is long over due for a sale.

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

05-26-2013
101 of 150 Riot Posts

Anyone interested in some ARAM queue right now?

Black Colonel J

05-26-2013

Me, babe.

But there isn't enough of me for every lady, so I only got time for 1 game.

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

05-26-2013
102 of 150 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Colonel J View Post
Me, babe.

But there isn't enough of me for every lady, so I only got time for 1 game.
Well I guess it will have to be another time. Filled up already and sounds like you won't be around for next game.