What masteries for level 18? Should I even use them?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoCIDLC

04-02-2013

I've became interested in the mastery pages. I heard that they increase your in-game stats, so I would like to try it out.

But most people say to use runes after level 20, should I use mastery pages after level 20? How do I build the mastery pages? Do I put points in offense, defense, or utility?

Help, and thanks.

moastytoasty

04-02-2013

people say not to get runes until level 20 because thats the level you can buy tier three runes. tier one and two are generally just a waste of ip, since once you have tier three, your never going to use the other runes ever again.

masteries are completly different, since they are free, and you can create as many mastery pages as you want, at any level. you get to use more masteries as your level increases though

as for choosing which masteries to use, thats entirely up to you. it all depends really on the champion and what role your playing. for example, a mid lane ap carry would want to to put points in offensive for more ability power and spell damage. i recommend you look at a guide from mobafire or solo mid, those usually help if your not used to making your own mastery pages yet.

good luck!

CoCIDLC

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moastytoasty View Post
people say not to get runes until level 20 because thats the level you can buy tier three runes. tier one and two are generally just a waste of ip, since once you have tier three, your never going to use the other runes ever again.

masteries are completly different, since they are free, and you can create as many mastery pages as you want, at any level. you get to use more masteries as your level increases though

as for choosing which masteries to use, thats entirely up to you. it all depends really on the champion and what role your playing. for example, a mid lane ap carry would want to to put points in offensive for more ability power and spell damage. i recommend you look at a guide from mobafire or solo mid, those usually help if your not used to making your own mastery pages yet.

good luck!
Thanks alot, but can you give me the link to the guide?