Hate Kassadin in Dominion? Play Draft Mode!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeddite

04-02-2013

Seriously. There was a time when draft-mode queue times were reliably <2mins. Then Riot killed JabeBot and the Era of Dark Times fell upon the Crystal Scar.

Nevertheless, if you really hate going against Kassadin in Dominion, queue up for draft mode. Spam the pre-game chat lobby with "BAN KASSADIN DUR HUR HUR DUR" until the captain bans Kassadin.

There you go. You get to play without Kassadin. Jeddite doesn't have to wait 20+ minutes to play a game. Everybody wins (except when you lose by 1 point).

The Bark

04-02-2013

Chicken and Egg. I don't play draft because there's a 20 minute wait. They need to fix Kassadin on Dom. He's just stupid easy to win with.

TheFunderstorm

04-02-2013

I doubt you will get enough momentum to get this going. Too many people troll in draft for the 20 minute queue to be worth it.

>Troll gets captain
> Enemy team is FP
>Troll doesn't ban Kass

A Slime Appears

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunderstorm View Post
I doubt you will get enough momentum to get this going. Too many people troll in draft for the 20 minute queue to be worth it.

>Troll gets captain
> Enemy team is FP
>Troll doesn't ban Kass
Never mind the fact that not everyone considers him bannable. Every Kass thread has some detractors. Kass is a problem, draft isn't the solution.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

I will start playing draft, but its hard, because peolpe dodge if they dont like picks, since there is no ranked.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Never mind the fact that not everyone considers him bannable. Every Kass thread has some detractors. Kass is a problem, draft isn't the solution.
yea like me, who cares about kassadin like really, in Dominion there players who think tis about skirmish and kill count then there players like me who are way more obsessed with capping and taking turrets and defending them, the latter dont care about Kass because he just is slightly annoying but overall i can say it doesnt make a differance in terms of winning, only people who care about killcount and want to kill him really bad want him nerfed, and i get that, because in a game with Quinn i could easy 3 to 4 shot a Kass with auto attack but he always ran before i can kill him, i just never chased and i knew he had to go back as low as i got him and kept capping and worried about defending the turrets. words can not put in how easy it is to win vs kass when you dont worrie about killing him and instead just worrie about your turrets defending or taking advantage of the enemys position to take there turrets, Kass comes around auto atcck he almost dies ports thru a wall and i still take turret and the extra 20 ip from winning.

ynthrepic

04-05-2013

Kassidin is broken. End of story. This has been a glaring issue since Dominion came out, and the fact that it hasn't been fixed is abysmal.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-06-2013

if we only played draft we never would've figured out how to beat yorick

which is a good thing cause i'd rather play pantheon over yorick any day

WaterD103

04-06-2013

Nobody figured out how to beat yorick, yorick was nerfed.

konfetarius

04-06-2013

lolwut?

Nunu, Diana, Jajja's Udyr, Jax all came out as direct Yorick counters. Yorick nerfs barely affected him against anything that wasn't ranged, and those are the class of champions he steamrolls anyway. Hell, he got a buff against those with Captain Boots.