% damage in dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trale Lewous

04-02-2013

I think there needs to be maybe 1 more % damage item for adc's and or APs. Sometime a Malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with Last whisperer and Bloodrazor for an AD. Still out tanks your damage

BeefJerkyHunter

04-02-2013

No.

Orphane

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverenown View Post
i think there needs to be maybe 1 more % damage item for adc's and or aps. Sometime a malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad. Still out tanks your damage
Quote:
i sometime a malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad. Still out tanks your damage
Quote:
sometime a malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad.
Quote:
there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad
Quote:
last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad
Quote:
bloodrazor
ಠ_ಠ

Trale Lewous

04-02-2013

U really took your time with that. i was just stating that 1 more % damage item would be good for both AD and AP in dominion.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveRenown View Post
U really took your time with that. i was just stating that 1 more % damage item would be good for both AD and AP in dominion.
yes this can be a problem i would suggest black cleaver and Lastwhisper, adc's in Dominion dont start shining till later in game, but if there a troll stacking armor and getting super tanky you need to build both bc and LW, and no you cant solo him still but you can pick him off easy during team fight or 2v1. my typical adc build order is Sanguine/lastwhipser and if there are more than 2 tanks or someone really hard to kill BC 3rd, 35+25=65% armor pen but BC is 25% armor pen reduction for your target that mean anyone hitting this guy will get the 25% armor pen, that will help alil.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveRenown View Post
Last whisperer and Bloodrazor
choose 1, and instead of the other, buy an item that actually pulls its weight, and you'll be in better shape (hint, last whisper is the bomb).

MyDeadGrandma

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
yes this can be a problem i would suggest black cleaver and Lastwhisper, adc's in Dominion dont start shining till later in game, but if there a troll stacking armor and getting super tanky you need to build both bc and LW, and no you cant solo him still but you can pick him off easy during team fight or 2v1. my typical adc build order is Sanguine/lastwhipser and if there are more than 2 tanks or someone really hard to kill BC 3rd, 35+25=65% armor pen but BC is 25% armor pen reduction for your target that mean anyone hitting this guy will get the 25% armor pen, that will help alil.
No. Don't build BC on your damned carry unless you're MF who's shredding for your frontline tanky derps with her ult. LW, PD IE, Sanguine and defensive items are far better. Leave the aoe armor shred for the melee heroes that can apply it in an aoe faster.