Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


% damage in dominion.

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trale Lewous

Senior Member

04-02-2013

I think there needs to be maybe 1 more % damage item for adc's and or APs. Sometime a Malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with Last whisperer and Bloodrazor for an AD. Still out tanks your damage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

Senior Member

04-02-2013

No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

04-02-2013

Quote:
liverenown:
i think there needs to be maybe 1 more % damage item for adc's and or aps. Sometime a malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad. Still out tanks your damage


Quote:
liverenown:
i sometime a malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad. Still out tanks your damage


Quote:
liverenown:
sometime a malphite will be so tanky there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad.


Quote:
liverenown:
there isn't much you can do even with last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad


Quote:
liverenown:
last whisperer and bloodrazor for an ad


Quote:
liverenown:
bloodrazor


ಠ_ಠ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trale Lewous

Senior Member

04-02-2013

U really took your time with that. i was just stating that 1 more % damage item would be good for both AD and AP in dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warmeat

Senior Member

04-02-2013

Quote:
LiveRenown:
U really took your time with that. i was just stating that 1 more % damage item would be good for both AD and AP in dominion.

yes this can be a problem i would suggest black cleaver and Lastwhisper, adc's in Dominion dont start shining till later in game, but if there a troll stacking armor and getting super tanky you need to build both bc and LW, and no you cant solo him still but you can pick him off easy during team fight or 2v1. my typical adc build order is Sanguine/lastwhipser and if there are more than 2 tanks or someone really hard to kill BC 3rd, 35+25=65% armor pen but BC is 25% armor pen reduction for your target that mean anyone hitting this guy will get the 25% armor pen, that will help alil.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

Member

04-02-2013

Quote:
LiveRenown:
Last whisperer and Bloodrazor


choose 1, and instead of the other, buy an item that actually pulls its weight, and you'll be in better shape (hint, last whisper is the bomb).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

Senior Member

04-02-2013

Quote:
Warmeat:
yes this can be a problem i would suggest black cleaver and Lastwhisper, adc's in Dominion dont start shining till later in game, but if there a troll stacking armor and getting super tanky you need to build both bc and LW, and no you cant solo him still but you can pick him off easy during team fight or 2v1. my typical adc build order is Sanguine/lastwhipser and if there are more than 2 tanks or someone really hard to kill BC 3rd, 35+25=65% armor pen but BC is 25% armor pen reduction for your target that mean anyone hitting this guy will get the 25% armor pen, that will help alil.


No. Don't build BC on your damned carry unless you're MF who's shredding for your frontline tanky derps with her ult. LW, PD IE, Sanguine and defensive items are far better. Leave the aoe armor shred for the melee heroes that can apply it in an aoe faster.


1