Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ideas for Item Reworks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerosMacCousland

04-02-2013

So I was bored at my Language Class and I made some idea for future Dom Items

Sanguine Blade
65-AD
15% LS

UNIQUE Passive:Each time you deal Physical Dmg you gain 5 AD if it is an auto attack you gain 10 AD caps at 90-95

Cost 200 Gold+ the normal price

InFeeds Delicious Tear

250 Mana
7 Mana Regen per 5

Each time you cast a spell or spend mana, your maximum mana increases by 5 (3 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +500-600 bonus mana.

Querubins Horn
750 Mana

+60 ability power
+10 mana regen per 5 seconds

Unique Passive - Insight: Gain ability power equal to 3% of your maximum mana.
Unique Active-Consumes 25% of your maximumm mana to block a spell

Hanaburabi

750 Mana
+20 attack damage
+7 mana regen per 5 seconds
Unique Passive - Awe: Gain attack damage equal to 2% of your maximum mana.

Unique Passive:Dealing damage with single target, non-periodic spells or your basic attacks will deal 2% of your maximum Mana as Magic Damage

so guys what do you think

SirLucious LftFt

04-02-2013

the only opinion i really got on the matter is that i hate sanguine blade. the passive component just makes it so much worse then it should be on anyone without atk speed. but i suppose lantern/lightbringer is a fine for the lifesteal.

lbgsloan

04-02-2013

Sanguine wasn't meant for AD casters, Entropy was. Unfortunately Riot pulled their S3 support quota for Dominion before improving it and Kitae's. Sanguine did at least get a minor overhaul, and is fine for the most part.

I think Entropy and Kitae's are in ARAM though, so hopefully we can feed off their support scraps if they get adjusted with the launch of the new ARAM map.

Volandum

04-02-2013

I'd rather keep Sanguine and MMune and keep but never build AAS, None of this is interesting apart from the spell shield.

Warrrrax

04-03-2013

All they have to do to fix Tear/etc is simply have its effect Doubled in dominion. i.e. 6 or 8 mana per charge vs 3 or 4.