Getting Out Of Bronz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alkozz

04-02-2013

Being a Bronze rank III player can be suck sometimes. THis i know I try to work with my team and not get mad at them. I like to main ADC on my team and really do not do that terrible. My cs by twenty minutes in game is about 90 - 130. I will end my games with a very high KDA (most games). But i still lose games because of my team. i have gone twice now from bronze II to V becasue of trolls and afk even though i do quite well in lane phase and mid game. There is much riot does about them. But idk what to do i feel like i could be a high sliver player / low gold player but with the teams i get cause me to lose alot and i dont know what to do anymore. It makes me very discuraged and just makes me not want to play. Any one got any tips?

ShadowVVraith

04-02-2013

I feel you. I cannot get out of bronze due to team selection. I main support and typically get teamed up with someone who thinks they can ADC. Riot should look into team merits as AS WELL AS individual merits in ranked games.
I very rarely end a game in a negative score. I may only have a couple kills and a large amount of deaths, but my assists will account for almost all of the total kills in a game. My job is support, and I like to tank as support. If I die, it was so that the team could score multi kills. Riot should look at over all individual scores duod with team scores to determine rank.

GingerificGaming

04-02-2013

getting out of bronze ? simple, you dont

Alkozz

04-03-2013

It makes me mad because i know "elo hell" is a mind set in the game. But its still really true about all the trolls and stuff that you get. And it really makes it herd to try and get out =/

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

U need to lern2hak! If u hak and can see everything you all the sudden become superskiled ninja and run around pwning everyone 4 shur!
Or, wait till the next OP champ comes out, buy immediately before nerfed to hell like Graves, Jayce, Xin, Ezreal, Diana, etc. Then PLAY LIKE CRAZY and get Diamond Rank immediately!