Well...r.i.p trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TripleChicken

04-02-2013

bum and 100% agree, DONT KILL TRUNDLE HES PERFECTLY FINE!!!! CHANGE HIS SPLASH ART IF YOU WANT BUT NOT HIS MODEL!!! or make his model better but keep the same style

Frakenbourrough

04-02-2013

Just saw the demo of his tradtional skin, those particles are being changed to brown/orange, yeah?

iWeasle

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
It's funny.
People are saying it's not bad because they didn't fix anything about his kit and only completely ruined his appearance and character.

Which is the exact opposite of what they needed to do.

I don't even...
i have never thought there was a single problem with his kit. I love it just the way it has been

2pacEn0t0ri0u3CR

04-02-2013

I agree 100% i love trundle and their ruining him, new troll is a big f no from me

2pacEn0t0ri0u3CR

04-02-2013

And the new piller is so god damn plain and not trollish at all wtf ????

dBoy Wild Koala

04-03-2013

I just wish they kept his model and voice and added different skins p.p
Trundle was unique as a smaller troll

Insane Pyromanic

04-04-2013

bump

Deafiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixWarrior View Post
I don't plan on getting excited for a rework of an unpopular champion because the last time I did I got a champion who doesn't resemble her previous self.

After a year owning that champion I am more concerned if they can really come out of this rework without giving us a new champion
I'm not convinced Sejuani is still Sejuani, either.

Loliraptor

04-10-2013

Riot is turning all the characters into "badass" type lately. Trundle had such an unique personality, i like the new look for a skin or so, but i dont like the fact that they are changing the character itself. The new voice its horrible, it doesn't match at all with what Trundle's personality was supossed to be. That trolling dirty and crazy thing, that was just awesome. As an old Trundle player i'm a bit sad, in fact i always thought we needed more weird stuff like him instead of all "super awesome badasss" types, but oh well, i just wish the traditional trundle would remain the same... with his actual voice and looks..