Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani Relaunch is LIVE on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

04-02-2013

Quote:
The Aviatrix:
Playing Sabertusk Sejuani... Not sure how much the model was updated but...

When running Bristle's movement clips Sejuani's left leg completely.

Edit: Her right knee is also slightly clipped.

We still have a few animation tweaks we're looking at for Sejuani and Trundle, so we're going to try to tackle all these bugs ASAP!

Quote:
MisterGrog:
If Sejuani dies while using Flail of the Northern Winds, she keeps swinging the flail while the death animation plays

Crud, that went out? Hmm. Thank you!

ArthePyrko

04-02-2013

Tried Dark sejuani skin.
After buying sheen and iceborn gauntlet she was pulsing after using a skill(the effect), that hurts my eyes really :S
I dont know, but after i bought sheen hitting minions or any champ, they got strange blue :S

Sejuani can go through towers with her Q skill.

TheMeta88

04-02-2013

I like almost everything about this new look! Much better than Trundle's relaunch. But my thoughts on that are already on that thread. For Sej I do not have any problems just some feedback.

Passive: I LOVE THE NEW FROST! IMO! This should be the new look for ALL slow effects! If it is a slow...I am actually sure....it just looks amazing.

Q: Awesome! IMO it should have always done this!.

W: The...ability is kind of confusing...but it looks awesome.

E: E...I don't know. Looks good I guess.

R: I hope you have not taken out the giant crystal that encases people when they are hit with it! Sej's ult was one of the more satisfying abilities in the game just because of that effect alone! Please do not take out it's sound and look! It had such an awesome impact visually and gameplaywise as well as sounding amazing!

Overall: Awesome! Can't wait to see the skins.

EDIT: New Bristle is amazing! I like the idea that she isnt just a giant boar and is...something more.

EDIT2.0: Just saw models for the other skins. PLEASE GIVE THEM THE CLASSIC SKIN TREATMENT! The Bristle in the classic skin is a lot cooler than generic boar and any recolorations. if that is a word...Please make the other Bristle's have that half wolf kind of look to them.

Snackbar

Recruiter

04-02-2013

I think her R when it stuns should have a more dramatic effect (like her old one) because it's rather lackluster.
Her Q knock up doesn't seem as apparent or is barely noticeable.
Also the armor on her thighs look really... strange.

Borand

04-02-2013

I don't like the new particles for the ult. Everything else looks nice!

Dioxinis

04-02-2013

wrong thread sorry

Calling Clouds

04-02-2013

On Sabretusk when she applies frost, the ice stuff swirls around Sejuani but the enemy doesn't get the ice spikes.

LeDanker

04-02-2013

Is there gonna be a traditional Sejuani with the old voice? The old voice was so perfect this one i dont like. Also her old lines are much better.Traditional Sejuani pl0x xD

Sheap

04-02-2013

Boars have hooves not claws. Bristle looks more like a Lion and not a bad ass Pig.

http://imgur.com/2zh0Xby

Zetaphrem

04-02-2013

Why is the damaging radius of my firey aura that's attached to my body (sunfire) longer than the damaging radius of the flail I'm swinging over my head? Something about that doesn't seem right to me.
Everything else seems ok so far (opinions may change the more I play) but yea the ulti doesn't have the oomph anymore, the particle effect, gave it that extra power even if it was just aesthetic. Overall I approve though, I'll be happy to play Sejuani more...hopefully you tweak her more than you did to Karma.