Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani Relaunch is LIVE on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ququroon

QA Analyst

04-02-2013

Hey Summoners!

Check out the latest information about new champion reworks here!: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/9A44D6E48D943B4FF60F0BBCA1A1932668778093

Ququroon

QA Analyst

04-02-2013

Known Issues:

Zerglinator

04-02-2013

Known Issue: Her Ult likes to not go off.

DevilNL

04-02-2013

Could you provide some more info Zerglinator?

When does this occur?

Merluza00

04-02-2013

It is not like I've seen some videos of new sejuani.... but plz try to keep her ulti animation as it was previously. Throwing a huge iceberg on your enemies' face was so much badass than throwing a bola. At least for an ultimate ability

Sukishoo

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Client likes to crash everytime I try to play a game as her :/

Bethiriam

04-02-2013

Testing this as soon as I can, familiar with Sejuani. Looking forward to see the changes, really.
~Reserved

The Aviatrix

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Playing Sabertusk Sejuani... Not sure how much the model was updated but...

When running Bristle's movement clips Sejuani's left leg completely.

Edit: Her right knee is also slightly clipped.

Mestergrog

04-02-2013

If Sejuani dies while using Flail of the Northern Winds, she keeps swinging the flail while the death animation plays

BadgerDrool

04-02-2013

Hmm well I'm happy with the new visual design. Though I'm sure there are those that preferred the bikini.

Haven't used her yet but some impressions.

I'm not sure I dig bristles new look beyond the better quality. Old Bristle had a bit of cartooniness that helped him be loveable. This one seems to just have an ugly face.

Animation is very cool. The flail and usage of both Bristle and Sejuani in attacks looks to be very well designed. I really like how she looks when her W is up and she is attacking a minion camp.

Two animation observations.
1: The furs leather along Sejuani's hips looks very weird from a player perspective when she is moving up and it's visible at that angle. I think it's because it looks like straight on flat leaves. Rather then molding or squashing by being where it is.

2: The movement animation looks...off. I think it's that it looks weightless. That the weight of such a big pig isn't being properly sold by the animation movement. I'm unsure where the problem lies exactly but, I think if Bristle's seesawed more it'd help. I think his shoulders/head looks like it stays level the entire time.