Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bruhhh

Recruiter

04-02-2013

It looks amazing. ;-;

Colauder

04-02-2013

Quote:
PumpUpTheJustice:
What I'm finding is that countless people seem to care more about aesthetics rather than function.... who cares how he looks?

People care about what he looks like, because that's a large draw. In an already boring as hell pool of champions, Trundle was a little different. He was a disgusting character, and that is a draw for some people who don't want pretty, but want downright ugliness.

Myrmidont

04-02-2013

I feel like the kit on this rework was much more in tune with his play style, I'm still very sad that you ripped Karma's to shreds.

Thats just going to be that way though.

I don't think the new trundle is too pretty, but I'm sad that "traditional" trundle doesn't have a swarm of flies from the look of it, and it also looks like his club is just too rounded.

Edvard Rubeartis

04-02-2013

Quote:
xXTaggXx:
Love the Rework on Trundle, but wheres Heimers?

Don't give them ideas. You might end up with the Alpha frost scientist Heimer "REIMAGINED!!!"

Faptain Teemo

04-02-2013

lol @ downvote bots

New Trundle is kicking ass on the PBE, guys. Being a lifesteal/cc meathead is pretty effective.

Unban Auspexa

04-02-2013

awful

Kontri

04-02-2013

No, just no. He was fine the way he was. Especially by taking ad buff/debuff from his q You guys severely gimp his ability to play on top lane, and he was always a fun counter to these pesky AD bruisers. Just don't do that, he was just fine - -'

obsidiankatana

04-02-2013

This is a model rework, and a skillset nerf.

Why?

Faptain Teemo

04-02-2013

And yeah, some of the wordplay in his lore...did Mundo write this stuff?

Spleenseer

04-02-2013

So, this is how Karma players felt...