Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colauder

04-02-2013

This has to be a joke. I love old Trundle, and you're turning him into some kind of ice troll? Why do you feel the need to beautify champions? I love Trundle because how gritty he is compared to other champions. Why do you feel the need to make this games lore as stale as humanly possible? Why do you hate grittiness riot?

TehFreeeman

04-02-2013

I don't really think he needed a visual rework. I liked the "troll" aspect of him, he doesn't seem like a troll anymore.

xXTaggXx

04-02-2013

Love the Rework on Trundle, but wheres Heimers?

TsundereOujoChan

04-02-2013

Ash x Sejuani

PumpUpTheJustice

04-02-2013

What I'm finding is that countless people seem to care more about aesthetics rather than function.... who cares how he looks?

Krimson62

04-02-2013

was only hoping his prior lore was concluded in his new lore... a slight tweak and it could be perfect.

Edvard Rubeartis

04-02-2013

is there some way to resign? ._. I felt like me and many others were very vocal about how we felt, and I felt like we were the ones that cared the most. But, apparently, we stupid consumers don't know whats best for us...

Ug, that's really harsh, but Riots actions don't really encourage me to give them my opinion anymore.

Ryuunaga

04-02-2013

This trundle looks badass

Mr MM

04-02-2013

The loss of the damage drain on his Q and the CC reduction on his W seems like it will greatly reduce his dueling capabilities with other tanky DPS champs, I don't think the buff to his ultimate will be enough to compensate for those changes.

Rustmaker

04-02-2013

Contrary to popular opinion (or so it seems) I actually don't mind his new look too much. To be honest, I'm just happy that his abilities are much more visible now as it becomes much easier for non-Trundle players to tell whether or not I've ulted someone or to allow my allies to try and keep them in my W.

However, his lore has been downgraded a LOT. While I'm glad that he's still "smarter than the average troll", I can't get around the fact that he is basically the Ice Queen's ***** (forgive my language). This will be especially problematic should the Ice Queen be released as a champion (which seems to be highly likely at this point) which means, lore-wise, she would stand head-and-shoulders above Trundle on a (supposedly) equal playing-field.

Just my two-cents...