Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

technodrome

04-02-2013

This feels like sad pandering to the 12 yr olds who want a champ that looks "cool" and is totally "badass". Shame.

ThCakeIsALie

04-02-2013

Waaaaay better Trundle, imo.

Thanias1

04-02-2013

Quote:
Infirc:
the visual is cool but the story is just meh, , i mean the narrative is fine and it would be cool if he was anothe rtroll champion or an ice kobold or sometthing like that but you jsut turned the ultimate good guy the most selfless league champion into another sunday morning Villain's Minion,

All these people calling trundle a selfless good guy are making me lol. Did any of you read the judgement? He hated his people, and he finds out that by keeping the curse he is ensuring the extinction of his race. He just says, "Hehe, sucks for them, I found out I like my opness and all, they were jerks. Let them die."

Melting City

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Rest in Peace Poop Pillars
2010-2013

Gone but not forgotten

Impending Black

04-02-2013

But WHY did he join the league?

Muffinsong

Recruiter

04-02-2013

BOOO
His Q change from sapping AD to just a "already very common" slow is SAD!!!!
I am a long time Trundle player and already do not like this change from his Unique ability to another back shelf, another champ can fill his role champion. Using just a slow is very lazy.

Darius W - same
Nunu Q - not melee
Olaf Q - not melee

elwaha

04-02-2013

First Karma now Trundle? pls riot no. stop this.

xAdrestiaX

04-02-2013

His original story was much better in my opinion.

Vsair

04-02-2013

It should be noted that Trundle was not the totally great guy that everyone in this is suggesting he was. Just read his league Judgement.

Sure he sacrificed himself for his tribe, but it was more of a knee jerk reaction of :Just maybe they'll like me!" and when he was told that with the disease he also took his entire tribes regenerative properties he decided against fixing it to keep it all to himself, And let his tribe slowly wither away.

MMKH

04-02-2013

I appreciate the new look but he looks less like a "troll", if you know what I mean. His original design definitely has more fun to it. Even if you keep his original VO for his traditional skin, it still doesn't match his more "mature" look.