Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikhan

04-02-2013

I like it except for the removal of the stealing of AD on his Q. That made him a great counter to most brawling bruisers. If you got on an AD ranged carry they had to kite or die since they could not compete in damage in melee range at all and they would be doing little damage to anyone else.

4evert

04-02-2013

1more ice champ~

Best Zombie NA

04-02-2013

when are these 2 reworked champions getting released? i want to buy them so i can use the traditional skins

Capn Ryan

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Pls tell me this isn't true. I play trundle in the jungle...I play it A LOT! And if you wanna update his look, and change his lore thats fine. But if you truly change this q you will ruin him for me. If i wanna slow i will have frozen mallet or Trinity Force or red buff. You don't use your q to chase. You use it to take some attack damage from them and beef yourself up. You will completely destroy the way he plays by giving him "Trundle’s next attack deals bonus damage and briefly slows the target." You have the escapes and chases built in already. This change just....sucks. The only way it would work is if his cooldown stays the same. With blue you can use it like every 3 seconds, or so, at lvl 5. And it makes him a huge threat in team fights because of it.

Taggme

04-02-2013

... I enjoy his story

and would enjoy it much more had he been a new champion..

However, I had originally been interested in trundle DUE to his story of sacrifice... (taking on the 'sins of all' to save his people/village which is why he looked as he did...)

so yeah, nothing bad against THIS new story... just not as cool as the old one in my opinion.

Waquar

04-02-2013

What about the Heim?? He is practically useless and everyone rage if you pick him.. He needs the rework now more than everyone I think..

Infirc

04-02-2013

the visual is cool but the story is just meh, , i mean the narrative is fine and it would be cool if he was anothe rtroll champion or an ice kobold or sometthing like that but you jsut turned the ultimate good guy the most selfless league champion into another sunday morning Villain's Minion,

04-02-2013

Who the hell wrote this lore? Does Riot hire high-schoolers now?

Zirat

04-02-2013

Hey, it's always nice to see you dumb down your original characters to the most basic denominator, eh?

I mean, why take a creative champion appearance (scrawny, hobbled and a disease theme) and turn it into another buff dude with the bogged down ice theme!
Bravo Riot, I think this is one of your better works yet.

lietomyface

04-02-2013

trundle was perfect just make him a new skin ffs.

..udyr on the other side really needs upgraded graphics