Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tis a nice day

04-02-2013

So does he still have that damage steal on his Q anymore?

Beertaster

04-02-2013

Why is trundle still 4800ip, I thought he was a lot older than that.

Hudspud

04-02-2013

It's sad to see a champion from a unique environment (Swamp) become another of the vast array of Ice/Snow environment champs. I also liked the fact that he had a unique ability to counter hard AD's if you played him top (His Q). Now he just has a boring, old slow which, in my opinion isn't as powerful, and takes away the necessity of properly using his Pillar of "Ice" which used to separate the good Trundle players from the great ones. Glad to see that Trundle is getting some love, its just sad to see everything that made him unique go with it

FatJuggahole

04-02-2013

kill morello

teeleer

04-02-2013

Trundle is one of my mains, and i think unless his scaling and damage and stuff is a decent increase, he is getting nerfed, his q use to steal half of in attack increase, just the stealing part is what made him a great dueler, so i hope they keep that and they just forgot to keep in back in.
PS i love his new look, i like the ice look he has.

FrostBax

04-02-2013

CC reduction gone. Get kited moar

SirLucious LftFt

04-02-2013

its not that i dont like the new skin, its pretty nice and looks good. definatly more polished then the old one. But i just really liked the old skin.

with the lore it looks like you kept the "troll doing non troll things for the good of his people" theme but i still liked the old one better.

hmm mabey its just nostalgia

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Hmmm.

I actually like this.

davegrigger

04-02-2013

Will his particles still be trashy in his traditional skin? And what will happen to lil' slugger?

Gingivits

04-02-2013

Bad riot, baaaaddd. Give me my diseased infested swamp troll back. I don't want another king or queen or lieutenant or all powerful being. I want a diseased infested champion other then twitch to run around the map nascar style while eating stuns as if its my sole purpose in league.