Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwesomeAmory

06-02-2013

I like his old story but new look. His old story was one of the reason i bought him

NDK

07-09-2013

Riot, please change Trundle back to the original. The old Trundle was 100 times better looking and more fun to play.

If you cannot just revert him back, can you at least make a skin that people can buy that is the original in every way?

Im willing to throw money at you guys to get my old Trundle back!!! =(

Riskan

07-25-2013

Gonna throw this out there, new Trundle is not liked. You took a good story, and a good character and turned it into one of your other 40 some odd ice champs.

I like the ice theme as much as the next guy but y'all are kinda going over-board with it...

OGREmkV

11-27-2013

Before the rework, I had pretty much never given Trundle the time of day; his old look was just, I dunno, too gross for me to really accept...

That said, I really like the new direction and have been playing him ever since the visual update. Great work, Riot! =)

JustBoneBrook

03-31-2014

Perso i like this change (q slow!) but i prefer the old visual (the troll that walk on 4 feets 75% of the time it was nice) just a new skin would be ok i think.
(oh yah and i must said i prefer the old lore)

Vongeo

05-20-2014

340 downvotes.