Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beezil

04-02-2013

Sejuani is a great jungle champ. I hope the remake doesn't ruin her skillset, but instead enhance it and make it better. the passive is a nice addition. right now I feel that she can stack HP but if you apply armor and magic resist, her ability to shine kinda dwindles.

BloodGod22

04-02-2013

Well atleast this remake actually bothers to keep the old theme and expand on it, not throw it away and make a new one.

Thanias1

04-02-2013

Quote:
Ishpard:
You missunderstood the current lore.

Sejuani, Ashe and Lissandra don't share the same parents... They are the descendants of the legendary Three Freljord Sisters... And Sejuani never ditched her tribe, idk where you read that. And Sejuani's reaction to Ashe's insult is gold and completely in-character.

Sejuani is the true queen!.

It's in the JoJ after it announces Ashe's rise to power. And Ashe is really the true queen. Sej just had some crackpot oldies tell her a story to get her to become strong for the tribe. Ashe realized that Sej's tribe was starving (double checked lore for this fact) and THAT is why she gave them food. What does Sej do? Burn it like a pro. Sej is just some misguided wannabe who wants to solve things through attempting to subdue the other tribes through bloody conflict instead of coming through a PEACEFUL negotiation.

I do recognize that i misinterpreted the sister's thing. They're cousins instead :P The important connection between them and the Three Sisters is still vitally important though, and they don't mention that at all in the new lore.

Fenori

04-02-2013

Omg, she looks so epic 8D Thank you!! And thanks for letting us keep the old outfit too Her kit looks amazing and I think Sejuani will be an even better jungler <3 is it just me or does Traditional Bristle look even more adorable :'D

Myozu

04-02-2013

i want her bikini back :<

Daniel Chen

04-02-2013

haha this should be good.

Al3x4ndar

04-02-2013

New pig + old Sejuani would be 10/10.

Darkaxey

04-02-2013

Hope they give her a classic skin look like with Karma I actually really like her original skin, it was sexy cool and actually did fit her back story of willing to go into the wild without furs.

Fenori

04-02-2013

Quote:
Myozu:
i want her bikini back :<

She has a bikini skin still if you have her http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/champion_reveals/sejuani/images/sejuani_comic_traditional.jpg

torunekoLoL

Recruiter

04-02-2013

at first i was afraid that autoattack slow was removed, but then i saw it was just moved to E's passive. so now i can confirm these changes are solid. more cc and resistances for free. i hope they won't over buff her so she doesn't have to get nerfed hard immediately.