Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krinsot

04-02-2013

I am not sure about this one...

I never bought Sej (she was on my buy list those cause I LOVED the lore and the use of her I got when she was free but now...I don't know...I LIKE the fact that you put more armor on the girl (unrealistic armor never did it for me) but the lore change....that is a big hit to my liking the character (much like you did to poor trundle...)

TheBulwarkd

04-02-2013

I am looking forward to this a little bit and at the same time not as much...
I am looking forward to her new skills and gameplay to try it out cause i have always used her as my tank jungle.
I am not looking forward to seeing everyone instalock her or something like they do with Karma just because of the rework :P

Thanias1

04-02-2013

Quote:
Ishpard:
I dissagree. Ashe tried to buy the Winter's Claw loyalty. That is an insult. Sejuani and her people don't need help, and above all things, they can't be bought. Sejuani is the true queen of Freljord. I'm loving this rework, ty Riot.

When will this be released?.

Didn't know giving somebody presents was considered trying to buy them out... More like it was Ashe saying, "Hey there sis, you see I'm the Queen of Frejlord by all right, and I've already got our sister backing me up and my husband happens to be King of all the barbarians and I am the political figurehead of our entire state so... Don't do anything stupid k?"

What does Sej proceed to do? Something stupid.

DarkChaosKaxi

04-02-2013

Thank you, Riot. I was waiting for Sejuani to gain some innate tankiness, being the most fragile labeled tank in the game. This will make her a lot more satisfying to play, and she will be a lot more adept at being her role, the tank, instead of just some support-like CC-*****.

Riot, thank you. <3

Racecrown

Recruiter

04-02-2013

I like her current skin and it her q is great as is. I would love for u to really think about raising her ap ratio a bit or along people that bought her to keep the old skin.

ChaosBahamutXIII

04-02-2013

Quote:
Kymbot:
No longer sisters with Ashe?
Everything else is very exciting though.

They were never sisters, they are distant relatives.

MMKH

04-02-2013

Interesting buffs, I wonder if she'll actually be more viable or fun to play.

Ishpard

04-02-2013

Quote:
Thanias1:
I like the rework and everything, new kit seems legit and all but one thing annoys me to no end.

WHY THE LORE CHANGE RIOT?!
Now Sejuani is no longer Ashe's sister? (Going off of this to the trundle rework- I'm guessing the Ice Witch is Lissandra who is SUPPOSED to be ashe's other sister who swore allegiance to her.) What happened here? Did you just decide that nobody actually remembered the significance of the three sisters at all? C'mon Riot, don't go screwing over the lore fans... Q.Q

Beyond this, it says Sejuani went directly to war, which also conflicts with the current lore. She was supposed to have ditched her tribe and gone missing in the Frejlord badlands or something... Why do you have to completely change the lore every time you rework a champion riot??? WHYY!!!!!

Q.Q

I mean, it would make sense if you had done that with Karma *cough cough* as her lore was screwed up by the WW and Raka changes, but the Frejlord people had perfectly fine lore, it didn't need this uprooting change.

You missunderstood the current lore.

Sejuani, Ashe and Lissandra don't share the same parents... They are the descendants of the legendary Three Freljord Sisters... And Sejuani never ditched her tribe, idk where you read that. And Sejuani's reaction to Ashe's insult is gold and completely in-character.

Sejuani is the true queen!.

InsanePlatypus

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Not sure if it was covered earlier, I didn't trudge through everything here but...

Don't boars normally have cloven feet?
Bristle looks more like a lion now, imo, than a boar.

cloudsofdoom

04-02-2013

Will Sejuani's current skins be altered at all? I really do hope not.