Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

04-02-2013

this looks promising! im pretty sure some numbers are gonna need to be rethought though... can't wait!

Alterv

04-02-2013

Quote:
Thanias1:
I like the rework and everything, new kit seems legit and all but one thing annoys me to no end.

WHY THE LORE CHANGE RIOT?!
Now Sejuani is no longer Ashe's sister? (Going off of this to the trundle rework- I'm guessing the Ice Witch is Lissandra who is SUPPOSED to be ashe's other sister who swore allegiance to her.) What happened here? Did you just decide that nobody actually remembered the significance of the three sisters at all? C'mon Riot, don't go screwing over the lore fans... Q.Q

Beyond this, it says Sejuani went directly to war, which also conflicts with the current lore. She was supposed to have ditched her tribe and gone missing in the Frejlord badlands or something... Why do you have to completely change the lore every time you rework a champion riot??? WHYY!!!!!

Q.Q

I mean, it would make sense if you had done that with Karma *cough cough* as her lore was screwed up by the WW and Raka changes, but the Frejlord people had perfectly fine lore, it didn't need this uprooting change.

This pretty much.

ForeverLaxx

04-02-2013

So, what was the reasoning for fixing the broken horn on her helmet, and breaking the previously undamaged one instead?

Rysan Marquise

04-02-2013

Redacted.

Looks good. A solid rework.

StormMaster

04-02-2013

i like her armor, but i like no armor also... good thing i already got sejuani

Ishpard

04-02-2013

Quote:
Alterv:
Do not like ending of the lore rework.It makes her look like shes from north korea/evil and ashe pure good.

I dissagree. Ashe tried to buy the Winter's Claw loyalty. That is an insult. Sejuani and her people don't need help, and above all things, they can't be bought. Sejuani is the true queen of Freljord. I'm loving this rework, ty Riot.

When will this be released?.

GonefishingX

04-02-2013

Nice rework, Sej was always one of my favorite champs and now her kit seems even better and more viable. Thank you riot, I was worried after Karma remake but this is excellent.

TehFreeeman

04-02-2013

well, didn't see that coming

xXTaggXx

04-02-2013

Still no Heimer Rework :L

cloudsofdoom

04-02-2013

The changes are not drastic and keep the original champion skill set essentially the same. As someone who mains Sejuani, I think that this will be good for the champion.

With the knock up, she might even have a bit too much cc, but we will see. Unfortunately, I foresee her getting banned more often than not in the lower elos.