Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Real Kowboy

04-07-2013

Have they commented if normal frost on E is a minor slow like her passive before?

Ser Froggy

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Kowboy View Post
Have they commented if normal frost on E is a minor slow like her passive before?
It's no longer a minor slow on basic attacks, but they have buffed the slow on the E active, and Frost is also applied on ability hit.

Legalius

04-07-2013

why not just remove the boar all together?

EvanVg

04-07-2013

At least Riot didn't pull another Trundle

GhostbladeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Is her W (Flail of the Northern Winds) going to deal damage based on her maximum life? that's one of the things I liked about her in the first place

D0G3R

04-07-2013

when will the reworking be released??

will this be released with the lissandra patch or can the people lucky enough to use her frequently get to try her sooner then that
to try out the new skill set because the old skill set has been awesome and would love to be just as efficient with the new ones

Daniflaflaaaaaa

04-07-2013

When will sej get allied champs!? D:

Party In My Ping

04-08-2013

Please , Riot... Get rid of the Boar. SO UGLY. Put her on,say a "Polar Bear" or a ice golem, something! Where it accommodates her lore and "frozen"/"icy" prospective/lifestyle. You could also make her like the silver surfer and have her glide on ice as she walks; WITHOUT the boar or any animal companion.

No moar boar!

Lady Ash

04-08-2013

The boar is awesome, and you're lame for thinking otherwise. :/ I'm more worried about her kit changes. Sej's abilities were fine the way they were. I don't mind the VU on her or her abilities, but her kit was fine. :/ I will admit I haven't been able to play her with her new kit yet. So I'm hoping I'll like it just as much as the previous one when I do.

Syarous

04-08-2013

Honestly, I like the new visuals, however, I love Sejuani's current skill set and I am quiet upset about the change. I personally think that there was nothing wrong with her current skill set, and you know how to use her, then she is a really good champion to use. I hope her new skill set is good, but i'm not sure if it will be just as good.