Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champ Recommendations for a Singed player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTempty

04-02-2013

As the title, suggests, I would like to find myself another champ to play, Role is not important, though I would prefer a support or an ap champ since I am more familiar with AP itemization.

Things I would like:
High mobility
Great teamfight potential(this is a must)
balls to the walls gameplay OR high range.
the more cc the better.
Doesn't fall off late game too much

Things I can deal with:
Weak laning phase
item reliancy
getting called a **** by either team
high skill floors/ ceilings.

I usually play Singed for his unlimited damage potential. what i mean by this is that once Singed gets rolling, so long as the enemies are willing to chase, he can damage them, unlike some burst champs.
I also like blitzcrank because of his utility and ability to carry adcs to narnia with well executed combos.
I have considered Orianna for her long range/teamfight potential.
I have also considered Jarvan, because he is helping.
any suggestions or any comments on the two above would be appreciated.

Gentle Thrust

04-02-2013

Singed is all you need. - Invertedcomposer (ComposerInverted), Dyrus, x5 Jakattack, Sora Karthus GG

doomed2death

04-02-2013

Nasus is pretty mobile given the proper runes/masteries (and he does tend to do best with MS Quints so...). His ulti has AMAZING team fight potential on top of his mass armor reduction and chunking; his wither, with max CDR, has 1 second in between slows that are pratically stuns, and his late game is godlike. He is a dismal laner with item reliancy.

Orianna doesn't really have long range but that fits more or less what you want and her W fits you pretty well.

Katarina is also everything you want.

MTempty

04-02-2013

Quote:
doomed2death:
Nasus is pretty mobile given the proper runes/masteries (and he does tend to do best with MS Quints so...). His ulti has AMAZING team fight potential on top of his mass armor reduction and chunking; his wither, with max CDR, has 1 second in between slows that are pratically stuns, and his late game is godlike. He is a dismal laner with item reliancy.

Orianna doesn't really have long range but that fits more or less what you want and her W fits you pretty well.

Katarina is also everything you want.

thanks for the help. Will look into kat and nasus(i actually already have him,turns out.). Anyone else got any opinions?

doomed2death

04-02-2013

Oh right thought of some more :P

Riven is damn mobile and has a knockback and a stun. Her AD scaling is awesome and her teamfight potential is damn good.

Thresh also has some pretty good CC and his ability to change the position of everyone in the game and lockdown the enemy team's position with his ultimate also suits you.

Amumu's is an AP Tank jungler who's pretty mobile with good Q's and has great CC and teamfight potential.

Have fun buying a champ!

Metathesio

04-02-2013

You mentioned ranged, so consider Tristana. She's a recommended champ, thus pretty darn cheap.

ViashinoWizard

04-02-2013

Try Zac when his free week comes up, he matches a lot of what you're asking for.