Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amatuer division and Tourney changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

04-05-2013

Quote:
Volandum:
You can have full prizes or no prizes, and I suggest full prizes. the equivalent of 5-8th under the DD scale would be $0, ,$-5, $-10 and $-15 in RP, and I'd rather not win those.

yess winning the amateur tournament you will give RP to me! that was my plan all along, but im working out some kinks, I will announce the tournament and date hopefully on sunday

FatMii

04-05-2013

Quote:
War1eader:
This might come a quite a shock to you, I hope you are sitting down... many people play Dominion because it is fun. Also, as Sakuri mentioned many people play in DD for the challenge, for many a few bucks of RP and a skin are just not a big deal.

Lol, I am aware there are people who play Dominion for fun and play in DD for a challenge myself included. People who doesn't already play Dominion are unlikely to start playing Dominion for fun.

DSpyder

04-05-2013

If you need help getting this up and running Fancy just let me know. I am sure you could get Genericke to Cast for you.