Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord V: The Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilNL

04-02-2013

^this

Holy Green

04-02-2013

lissandria is leblanc DURRR

ArmySquirrel

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Really, I don't like Sejuani at all. She's brutesque, but the Ice Witch has style and raw power. Well worth recruiting, I mean, respecting.

Ice Witch does not ride a boar. Your argument is invalid.

ArmySquirrel

04-02-2013

Quote:
Holy Green:
lissandria is leblanc DURRR

Classic misdirection.

dct2000

04-02-2013

What is Lissandra is cursed and she has an alter ego

Sylph

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Love all of the Lore. Thank you Riot.

SeikyuHaste

04-02-2013

Ok, people cried about Lissandra`s hair and suddenly the Ice Witch has the most marvelous hair we`ve seen. Lissandra is practically confirmed to be the Ice Witch! Hopefully it turns out to be that way since Lissandra + Black Ice = Win.

DreadFired

04-02-2013

Quote:
Aemys:
Here's something to chew on:

On the rolled up scroll on the left, you can vaguely see an image on the bottom, and further still the outline of some sort of animalistic face on the top of it.

to me the picture on the rolled scroll resembles the arm and hand of the troll at the beginning of the troll king.

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/Freljord_03.JPG

Xelnath

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Quote:
DreadFired:
to me the picture on the rolled scroll resembles the arm and hand of the troll at the beginning of the troll king.

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/Freljord_03.JPG

Quinn is an impressive artist.

SeikyuHaste

04-02-2013

Quote:
IceFire360:
The Ice Witch's outline seems to make an appearance on the Howling Abyss on the carved floor in this image:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fuavUMY4wv.../s1600/HA2.png (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fuavUMY4wvk/UUP4R26f7CI/AAAAAAAADOk/hDEqqwYlkYI/s1600/HA2.png)

Superb find!

Quote:
Alexia Vulf:
My thoughts on the whole Lissandra/Ice Witch

they are one in the same, I think it will be like Elise, Nidalee, Jace. and will end up becoming her ult that will change between the two forms, its obviously female, and the way lissandra's hair looks kinda like the ice witches headdress thing.

I think the reason it chased down Quinn and valor was because she sensed people right outside of her city, so she went to hunt them down and kill them. but then as she approached she relised it was Quinn and let her go.

in summery its either going to BE her ult kinda like Valor were you turn into the ice witch for a short time, or be like Elise and Nidalee were you can turn at will and it changes your abilities. personally I prefer the first as I find the characters with multiple forms are hard to balance and play properly.

Personally I want it to either be like Elise`s or like Swain`s. In my opinion, transforming champions are at their best when they can transform whenever they please...Quinn`s ability to change into Valor feels too restricted to me, both with the small time you spend on it and by sharing abilities and their cooldowns. So at least I don`t want Lissandra to change like Quinn does, rather like Elise, Nidalee or Swain.