Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord V: The Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

04-02-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
What is with GD and the fascination with hair styles? Also, I DID notice that! Fascinating.

Side question, Why Tryndamere is not mentioned in any report? has he been rectoned out from being the king of Freljord? he wasn't even mentioned on the Ash report, and considering he is the leader of the barbarians who compose like half of Ashe faction I would have expected at least to see his name mentioned once.

FlySkyHigh777

04-02-2013

Quote:
Vulking:
Side question, Why Tryndamere is not mentioned in any report? has he been rectoned out from being the king of Freljord? he wasn't even mentioned on the Ash report, and considering he is the leader of the barbarians who compose like half of Ashe faction I would have expected at least to see his name mentioned once.

Yeah, Kinda curious about that one myself.

EDIT: Also, Lissandra is the Ice Witch. Lissandra is already known to be the next champion being released, and is an AP Caster that uses mana.

Calling Clouds

04-02-2013

Quote:
VexTheHex:
Good find.

To me, it looks like the little person is Lissandra's regal and walking around look that she fools people with. And the giant person is the Ice Witch that she is secretly. It's behind her (hidden), however much larger. (what she truly is)

I thought the little dude was just some viking who was scared sh*tless by the giant ice chick about to eat his soul and stuffs.

Keonyn

04-02-2013

Quote:
Vanadi:
Yea wouldn't be surprised if Lissandra is the ice witch.

I think at this point it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Sudieken

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I dunno, maybe she's just cold to strangers, but is secretly a warm, loving, caring person on the inside.

Ha..ha. You're so s-stupid, Xelnath-chan! Fufufu..

Faptain Teemo

04-02-2013

She has Lissandra's twisty tail.

TickleNutz

04-02-2013

Quote:
Liath:
better than no lore at all, I guess.

What exactly are you looking for in the Lore? Obviously you are not happy with this!

Faptain Teemo

04-02-2013

Quote:
Aemys:
Here's something to chew on:

On the rolled up scroll on the left, you can vaguely see an image on the bottom, and further still the outline of some sort of animalistic face on the top of it.

Looks like the right side of someone's face/mask, but they also have a huge arm.

Broshevick

04-02-2013

There had better be armored bears and their Freljordian home in here somewhere in this journal before it ends or I shall be moderately frustrated.

Xelnath

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Quote:
Sudieken:
Ha..ha. You're so s-stupid, Xelnath-chan! Fufufu..

You just don't understand the Ice Witch. She's the last remnant of an ancient way of life. If only we understood her better, we might agree that black ice is awesome.

Really, I don't like Sejuani at all. She's brutesque, but the Ice Witch has style and raw power. Well worth recruiting, I mean, respecting.