Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord V: The Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhiljeryne

04-02-2013

Quote:
Convict24601:
Ice Witch didnt bother finishing off Quinn? What a troll....Trundle confirmed!!!

Ice Strike wasn't up yet, she knew Quinn's crises level was probably higher so she backed off.

Arcaesion

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I dunno, maybe she's just cold to strangers, but is secretly a warm, loving, caring person on the inside.

tsundere catgirl?

M8a

04-02-2013

ok guys, tsundere lissandra is now canon

Baneson

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I dunno, maybe she's just cold to strangers, but is secretly a warm, loving, caring person on the inside.

Aren't we all?

Caninndar

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

thats deep

VengeanceZ

04-02-2013

what are the chances of The Ice Witch being Kassadin's daughter that escaped the Void and found herself in the tundra?
Food for thought

volke31

Recruiter

04-02-2013

Quote:
theFaithfull:
And in that screenshot, she is worshipping a giant cyclops with two massive horns...good catch.

if you look on the wall where the laser it coming out, the thing in front of her isn't a cyclops, but the tower.

Exarch

04-02-2013

Dear Designers,

PLEASE take that stupid hat off her head. It's impossible to take anyone seriously with a big friggen diamond hat on.

VexTheHex

04-02-2013

Egh, the design on day 4 for Lissandra was quite a bit better. I'm hoping that regal design and that hair bun are here to stay. I'm not caring too much for the vibe this picture gives, it makes me think of Ice Syndra at the time being. :I

Lvl 8 Psyduck

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

Stop creeping us Xelnath