Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord V: The Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Kassad

04-02-2013

I was really hoping the ice witch was going to be a gnarled old lady or something cool like that. Instead we just get "ice witch barbie." When will you guys learn? Is every woman in Runeterra a shapely 25 year old with a cinched waist? I hope the final champion looks more unique than this sketch...

This has nothing to do with oversexualization. It is just boring if all champions are starting to look the same.

CrankyCalamari2

04-02-2013

Quote:
AgentMichaelScar:
Go Cardinals.

You, sir. You. Using the first page for good, not evil.

Calling Clouds

04-02-2013

Quote:
Prince Kassad:
I was really hoping the ice witch was going to be a gnarled old lady or something cool like that. Instead we just get "ice witch barbie." When will you guys learn? Is every woman in Runeterra a shapely 25 year old with a cinched waist? Yawn.

This has nothing to do with oversexualization. It is just boring.

Honestly she looks extremely skinny to me, like dangerously so. Seriously look at her waist she looks like a skeleton. It's really difficult to tell what her age is because we can't see her face and we don't have a clear outline, so I'm reserving my judgement for now.

RoyceMelborn

04-02-2013

inb4 ice witch is actually lissandra and "lissandra" is actually part of Noxus/Black Rose.

Melancholy Exile

04-02-2013

Quote:
PabloConQueso:
WHAT DID THEY FIND THAT THE FROSTGUARD WOULD BE ANGRY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I wanna know

Frostguard city, night

Something is wrong here.

I crept through the city with Val circling above. This place is even stranger at night. Many of the structures here are marked with a symbol of an open, staring eye. It's everywhere, watching over the city and everyone in it. And I don't like feeling watched.

We came upon a group of Frostguard deep in the city. They knelt in a circle around a giant stone eye and spoke in a strange tongue, venerating it. The Frostguard are hiding something—something that's clearly more important to them than an alliance with the Avarosan. What are they planning?

I can't shake the feeling that we're being watched. We aren't safe. Val and I are leaving—now.

It's only been five days. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3271615)

CommandShockwave

04-02-2013

Cool.

Now does she have a scythe?

theFaithfull

04-02-2013

Quote:
IceFire360:
The Ice Witch's outline seems to make an appearance on the Howling Abyss on the carved floor in this image:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fuavUMY4wv.../s1600/HA2.png (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fuavUMY4wvk/UUP4R26f7CI/AAAAAAAADOk/hDEqqwYlkYI/s1600/HA2.png)

And in that screenshot, she is worshipping a giant cyclops with two massive horns...good catch.

SinnerMagnius

04-02-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I dunno, maybe she's just cold to strangers, but is secretly a warm, loving, caring person on the inside.

Tsundere Lissandra? "S-stupid Quinn, it's not as if I wanted you to stay and be my friend or anything"

IMTOOJUICY

04-02-2013

shyvana would have beat the **** out of that witch.

KHDragonn

04-02-2013

I like this hair style more.

Wait, what if.....The ice witch is posing as Lissandra. And this person that we just saw is the real Lissadra, who is in exile because everyone thinks shes dead or evil now, and can't go back because the person posing as Lissandra (the real ice witch) would kill her or harm her people.

O.O

The plot thickens...